Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I've read it a couple of times in the thread if I remember correctly... Nike QC [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm wondering since the leather is tumbled, wouldn't the leather eventually wear in and continue to look more tumbled? Does that make sense?

The outside swoosh looks more like the 2013 version :lol:

Besides this swoosh tumbled issue, i'm very happy with this release. The quality is top notch.

Last edited:
I'm wondering since the leather is tumbled, wouldn't the leather eventually wear in and continue to look more tumbled? Does that make sense?

The outside swoosh looks more like the 2013 version
laugh.gif

Besides this swoosh tumbled issue, i'm very happy with this release. The quality is top notch.
My breds from last year look the same.... and I wear em all the time.

Just put the blame on Nike "QC" 
roll.gif

Finishline shipped.  Eastbay Footaction and Snkrs nothing yet.  They made a lot but I'm glad I was able to get a few away from the beasts.

Just see a youtuber's video (DD ^^) with a bunch of royal pairs + satin double up... the night before, i had a notification with a "they will not sell out rent" video which has been delete before i had the time to see it... wtf

Generally for me in europe, all nike orders on saturday have a shipping notification late sunday or monday morning and they came at home the day after.

i haven't got any email or notification from Snkrs on any of my order Attempts, nor a charge

RIP  
frown.gif

Very sad i couldnt cop. These are my favorite 1's. Y'all think they gon restock these in a few weeks? When Snkrs cancelled my SpaceJams i got them again from restock.

Very sad i couldnt cop. These are my favorite 1's. Y'all think they gon restock these in a few weeks? When Snkrs cancelled my SpaceJams i got them again from restock.
Yeah they'll most likely restock, who knows when tho. 

Dude,
This is one of the most F*ed up release pickup stories all day. @Fahqu001 and other guys are spot on. Get your info documentation together, research where to target and make it a personal mission to bury the M*F*.
Echoing wuchi's comments here. The manager and customers should all be in deep **** for that. I would hope corporate would be super harsh and fire the manager and ban the customers from purchasing from their stores in the future. 

An online store might drop some pairs randomly this week.It wouldn't hurt to turn on twitter notifications from Sneaker Shouts or whoever you follow for restocks.

Don't count on restocks. If you really want them prices will be at their lowest at the end of the coming week. As many on this thread have pointed out stockX has a $25 coupon for new members. 

Last edited:

******* Dee LOL

For the record, 3 of Dee's Royal pairs are actually the Satin Royals..............yes, Dee was in the Active Athlete line at Cullen Blvd in Houston, TX

Back
Top Bottom