Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

******* Dee LOL

For the record, 3 of Dee's Royal pairs are actually the Satin Royals..............yes, Dee was in the Active Athlete line at Cullen Blvd in Houston, TX
that 3pm deadline got this man driving on the shoulder and pulling some fast and furious ish 
laugh.gif

******* Dee LOL

For the record, 3 of Dee's Royal pairs are actually the Satin Royals..............yes, Dee was in the Active Athlete line at Cullen Blvd in Houston, TX
that 3pm deadline got this man driving on the shoulder and pulling some fast and furious ish 
laugh.gif
That new "1 hour after store opening" deadline for Shiekh did screw him over there, he couldn't even get his Shiekh pair.......the man was 3/3 on raffles BUT couldn't complete the third raffle from Shiekh.

I remembered back in the day when Shiekh raffle's had that 2 PM pickup deadline, this "1 hour after store opening" deadline nearly got me shook for a moment this morning as well.  Nearly had a panic attack when I went to Baybrook and saw that the parking lot near Shiekh was borderline crowded, and I arrived there at 10:45 AM

Last edited:
Yo how many pairs did AA get of the Satins and how many people were there? I bet it was hostile?
Yo how many pairs did AA get of the Satins and how many people were there? I bet it was hostile?
I do not know an exact number and dont want to lie. I imagine 350 a store since there was 700. But at least 100 pairs were sold back door because after they announced they sold out people were still inside buying them directly from the owner paul.

That new "1 hour after store opening" deadline for Shiekh did screw him over there, he couldn't even get his Shiekh pair.......the man was 3/3 on raffles BUT couldn't complete the third raffle from Shiekh.

I remembered back in the day when Shiekh raffle's had that 2 PM pickup deadline, this "1 hour after store opening" deadline nearly got me shook for a moment this morning as well.  Nearly had a panic attack when I went to Baybrook and saw that the parking lot near Shiekh was borderline crowded, and I arrived there at 10:45 AM
lol i aint even feel bad that he missed that shiekh pair, this man already has 3 pairs of satins 
mean.gif
sick.gif

One cool heartwarming story from the SP Tully event:
This poor dude backed into a minivan out in the shoe palace parking lot.
But he got picked early on the live raffles.
And to top it off it was his birthday.
The two Ws killed that L.

A sad story as well:
90 percent of the people there had yeezys or ub on. Only like 5 guys in 1s, including me.
Saw that happen too. You must have been in line near me. I was rocking the 2016 Breds. 

Glad that dude copped. Even more so now that you noted it was his birthday. 

Man that damndee vid is great...the comments are classic ...1 dude said he looked like ashy Larry runnin thru the mall in the sandals looool

Last edited:
:smh: mother**** Vic, Nick, Paul and Slim Thug. I was around number 180 and they said sold out like 5 people ahead of me and some people were still in the store that came out empty handed.

Last edited:
Yeah Satins look like complete garbage but I just wanted that flip. Dudes were walking out and making 1k profit before they got back to their car.

Shiekh's FCFS pairs after 11AM were raffled in Phoenix DesertSkyMall by size (if you chose a size that isn't the left over pairs then they move down the line). I didn't think that was fair for those in front that guessed wrong and could have fit a half size lower or higher but I guess everyone for themselves since I got another pair since two people in front guessed wrong.

I can cop a pair right now for about $250, should I cop now? Or do ya'll think these will be going for less than $250 by Friday?

All aj1 satins cant be compared to the og's. that shiny satin material is just hype. I understand the resellers hustle but cmon man who would rather sock a satin pair than the og.

Yeah Satins look like complete garbage but I just wanted that flip. Dudes were walking out and making 1k profit before they got back to their car.

Garbage? Ehhh, they look good to me, just not my steelo. Here in Atlanta, one dude offered 2k out the store. Most were selling around 12-16 from what I saw and heard.

Release was wild but I felt like Walters handled it really well. Saw Greg Street out there, he real cool. Stalley was out there waiting like everybody else too.

Last but not least, Walters had left over GS sizes after the line finished. I know they sold most of the 350 pairs to the public. $25 price hike, but I can't complain.

I can cop a pair right now for about $250, should I cop now? Or do ya'll think these will be going for less than $250 by Friday?

Na i would cop em at that price now. If theres one thing ive learned bout OG 1s like the Breds & Royals is that their value just rises & rises after awhile

Back
Top Bottom