Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Damn 8 attempts
You get an A for effort
If anything I hope your pair ships
Now that's dedication
I salute you and good luck man
Good luck to everyone
To be continued on unsolved Eastbay mysteries(q the music)
I tried at least 8 times as well. Literally had to remember each rep's name to figure out which one's would say no immediately lol. Got through around 5pm, CC charged. Just waiting for shipping confirmation. Drew pushed my order through with the smoothness. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Last rep said supervisor told him that the orders placed today most likely will get canceled

mine was a 5 min call

"Can I buy this sku"

"sure"

That's how mine went, it was a super easy purchase. Only thing the sales rep told me was that the order might not ship because it's a backorder.

But I have order confirmation and a pending charge on my CC. NDC pair is due to arrive on Wednesday. I've haven't had it this easy on a Jordan release in a long time

Haha eastbay apparel about to get a sales boost
"Man why all these dudes wearing EB stuff with their royals?"

"Hello sir didnt I just talk to you?" LOL
this has happened to me before when I called a store about release info. Made the 1st call with my phone, was denied, made the 2nd call 10 minutes later with my girl's phone and the employee picked up and was like "didn't I just tell you 10 minutes we don't know when we're receiving them". I didn't know how he knew, but then I figured out that my girl and I share the same phone bill so the name pops up the same on caller ID 
indifferent.gif

It's an Official NT AJ1 PIZZA PARTY!!
IF THESE ORDERS SHIP!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom