Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

happy for ya

giphy.gif

:tongue:

did you get you pairs?

all eb orders will be cancelled, my dudes. I REALLY wanted you ALL to get them. but you knoe the saying!
"if it's too good to be true, IT IS"

good luck on your "HUNT", its the same hunt ALL of us end up doing!! If we arent doing it this release, we will be doing it on one of the next releases, so either way we are all doing it, just depends on "when". STAY DILIGENT GUISE, you will get your PEAR(s)

You seem pessimistic. Maybe because you missed out? Just let it play out. There's a good chance that a good amount of these orders get fulfilled

You seem pessimistic. Maybe because you missed out? Just let it play out. There's a good chance that a good amount of these orders get fulfilled

got mine, like i said i only said it, cause thats what this rep told me, he said they all know about whats going on. i laughed and hung up. oh well, i wish the best for every1 that ordered!

What experience do you have with this process for you to be making such a sure statement?

"If it's too good to be true?" - that shows me you are clueless with the process.
ordered from them, hundreds of times, and talked to a rep about an hour ago?? why you hate'n?? im just trying to be positive.
tongue.gif
doesnt seem like it.
all eb orders will be cancelled, my dudes. I REALLY wanted you ALL to get them. but you knoe the saying!
"if it's too good to be true, IT IS"

good luck on your "HUNT", its the same hunt ALL of us end up doing!! If we arent doing it this release, we will be doing it on one of the next releases, so either way we are all doing it, just depends on "when". STAY DILIGENT GUISE, you will get your PEAR(s)

Too much $ on deck for eastbay not to fulfill some of these orders.
Even if they gotta fulfill the orders with the fake royals with the rolled laces :lol:, theyre getting as much money from off this fiasco as they can.

Last edited:
What experience do you have with this process for you to be making such a sure statement?

"If it's too good to be true?" - that shows me you are clueless with the process.

ordered from them, hundreds of times, and talked to a rep about an hour ago?? why you hate'n?? im just trying to be positive. :tongue:

That's not experience because you obviously haven't gone through this specific process.
Talking to a rep is like talking to a wall.

the rep told you if it seems too good to be true, it is?

actually yea he did, when i was trying to make my order for an extra pear. he also said that on high profile releases like this, "i should have known that" he seemed to be a little pissed off. also said the calls have been heavy all morning and he has to tell every1 the same thing. basically. oh well guess we will see! good luck to you

Last edited:
the rep told you if it seems too good to be true, it is?

actually yea he did, when i was trying to make my order for an extra pear. he also said that on high profile releases like this, "i should have known that" he seemed to be a little pissed off. also said the calls have been heavy all morning and he has to tell every1 the same thing. basically. oh well guess we will see! good luck to you

Right... that's why Eastbay has historically done phone orders after the release. This isn't the first time my man.

Right... that's why Eastbay has historically done phone orders after the release. This isn't the first time my man.

have they??

seems weird since jordans never used to sell out, unless your talkin the last 10 years? im 37 i got back to like 1991-1992 with EB

yeah i used to get jordans from them back in 4th grade, got my first jordans OG Grape V's

Last edited:
eastbay has ALWAYS been phone orders until computers and the internet became

Last edited:
^^^ this guy knows what he's talking about

facts I'm pretty sure I mentioned to someone earlier before the release in this thread that it's possible to order from Eastbay thru phone order. this isn't new and People used to do it with finishline as well

have they??

seems weird since jordans never used to sell out, unless your talkin the last 10 years? im 37 i got back to like 1991-1992 with EB

yeah i used to get jordans from them back in 4th grade, got my first jordans OG Grape V's

They have. If you follow high profile releases then you'll notice someone post "Eastbay is taking phone orders" around the Monday after release.
A lot of times it's cancellations. Sometimes it's for additional inventory like what's going on now.
It's a combination of cancellations and new inventory.

Back
Top Bottom