Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I dont understand why the footsites stopped taking call in orders. Without call orders why would the call center be needed?
I thought they stopped only for new releases like NDC. I remember the good old days where you could find the sku, delete the first number and potentially preorder. That came to an end when people started abusing the discount codes which couldn't be excluded since they weren't on the website.

Real world
laugh.gif

This is exact same reason outlets stopped taking phone orders. It ties up workers.

Companies have to pay for those hours people are working.

If you had a problem with your order would you want to wait two hours to get through? You need to look on the other side of things.
Don't eem bother fam. This will fall on deaf ears. My man getting emotional over this. 

I've read that there's two different types of leather on these. All my in store pairs came with the laces spiraled and they have a stiffer leather than my banneds. Hoping I can get a hold of a pair with tumbled leather like I've been seeing others with. 

im hopeing my NDC pair comes with the tumbled toebocks

On a side note my size is 245 on goat but guys on FB selling for 270 and acting like they're doing me a favor :smh:

:smh: that and "pears", you all know better.

i was waitin for it. for some saltshaker to say you spelled it wrong etc, etc. lulz

lol i started the whole pears movement back like 5-6 years ago on here.

toebocks is a gd one too!! i just started that one today so, we'll see if it picks up :tongue:

i kinda like it!!

Last edited:
Quote:

So why haven't you bought from goat yet?
My guess is that he won't receive his order ASAP. Whereas local seller can get it to him by the end of the week. Goat's system is great but that turnaround time sucks. This is from a selling and a buying standpoint.

Last edited:
I don't see my pairs until I get to London next month, wouldn't be surprised if I found pairs in stores out there.

Last edited:
"Toebocks" is my new favorite word!

thanks i kinda like it too, i just made it up like 10 minutes ago. im sure to use it from now on! we'll see if it picks up like pears did when i did it 6 yrs ago, i see tons of ppl using that one. lulz

when i typed toebocks, i automatically thought of a chicken, bock, bock, bock, boccckkkkkkk, lulz

Last edited:
Real world :lol:

This is exact same reason outlets stopped taking phone orders. It ties up workers.

If you had a problem with your order would you want to wait two hours to get through? You need to look on the other side of things.

Nike stopped phone orders cause of the chip.

Under some new guideline the store is open for chargebacks if they run a chip card without using the chip.

Gift card abuse from surveys added to the decision as well.

But at the end of the day, these kids (not even gonna say adults) swear that when they call in...they're the only customer in the world calling in.

Real world :lol:

Nike stopped phone orders cause of the chip.

Under some new guideline the store is open for chargebacks if they run a chip card without using the chip.

Gift card abuse from surveys added to the decision as well.

But at the end of the day, these kids (not even gonna say adults) swear that when they call in...they're the only customer in the world calling in.

I agree with you BUT magic has a point as far as before the chips were implemented. Outlets had significantly cut down on phone orders due to his reason.

I agree with you BUT magic has a point as far as before the chips were implemented. Outlets had significantly cut down on phone orders due to his reason.

agree 100 about it taking up workers time. thats why it stopped, . :tongue:

Last edited:
They dont. it shows up, but they wont credit it to his account when its time for the payout.
a little conversation and some kind words to an ebates rep goes a long way, ive been payed out on a few jordan releases by talking to a rep after the fact and they pushed it through.

Back
Top Bottom