Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Not sure if you were around for this but Nike used to route orders back to them after they shipped if they caught you using a bot. They think their precious snkrs is secure tho lol.
Didnt even know that was possible
Good ol Meg was killin people. She was the rep that would contact you to let you know you botted, no order for you lol. Then solemartyr and others came around and well, here we are.

Good ol Meg was killin people. She was the rep that would contact you to let you know you botted, no order for you lol. Then solemartyr and others came around and well, here we are.
I remember that people were pissed :lol:
Wasn't that the db3 re release?

So I think I was one of the first orders yesterday at 2:09 pm EST and my order still said "OPEN" and "Ready to be shipped"

Makes no sense to me how people who ordered hours later got shipping confirmation.. EB charged my card yesterday so I'm hoping I'm good.
It makes sense if you understand that most companies don't ship according to time of order placed and/or in sequential order numbers. A lot of things happen in between the order placed and the order shipped process that actually makes it pretty random on orders getting shipped out. 

So I think I was one of the first orders yesterday at 2:09 pm EST and my order still said "OPEN" and "Ready to be shipped"

Makes no sense to me how people who ordered hours later got shipping confirmation.. EB charged my card yesterday so I'm hoping I'm good.
Might go by size?

Might go by size?

I don't think we can predict how Eastbay and them do orders. For all we know, they divide them amount X amount of individuals and have them work them.

Most companies use LIFO (Last In, First Out) shipping method.

what does it say under product description on your order tho? Waiting for approval, backordered or ready to ship?
doesnt say anything, I dont have an Easybay account, so it just says
View media item 2392334
Create one with the email you used to order. The order will show up in there with more detail.

No it doesn't

I did that yesterday and still doesn't show anything

Used to work. I dunno man. Might only work for orders placed on the web. Or it may not work at all anymore last time i tried was 3 months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
went through chat, they told me it wouldnt show up in the account. They just told me my status, its going to ship today or tomorrow, processing for shipping right now.

I think 2012-2013ish...crazy stuff.

I remember I called in to cancel an order rnds placed night before black infrared 6s dropped the manager was like "we're going to need to cancel your black infrared order as well it looks like you used a bot" meanwhile I got them like an hour and a half after they dropped going down i95 lmao

Weird. That usually works. Double check your email I guess. If not then you can try chatting with a rep.
I dont think youre supposed to make a new account if the rep made an account for you, i had one made and after i placed my order i went into eastbay to log in and since i didnt have a password with the email i gave/used i clicked "forgot password" and just made a new one and my order was on the account.

im so sick i paid (low) resale for these 1 hour before EBgate even my potential W is an L. my first time actually putting in work for Js.. so many lessons learned

Last edited:

what does it say under product description on your order tho? Waiting for approval, backordered or ready to ship?
doesnt say anything, I dont have an Easybay account, so it just says

Create one with the email you used to order. The order will show up in there with more detail.
No it doesn't

I did that yesterday and still doesn't show anything
when i called, the lady asked for my email and phone number and address and placed my order. i logged into my account and its there.

Back
Top Bottom