Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i was one of the first few posters after lobol hit us with the screenshot yesterday afternoon...here's my timeline in case any of you wanna compare:

yesterday
1:33 CT - order placed
4:18 CT - email confirmation
today
11:17 CT - shipping confirmation

Not cheapskate if I already paid [emoji]128522[/emoji]

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
But are you gonna do the price adjustment [emoji]128521[/emoji]
Well it's not gonna happen but you know damn well if it was possible all youtalkers would to save $30
laugh.gif

Get the hell out of here with this fronting. You see people on here daily driving out to return and buy it right back to get a $5 price difference.

Now I'm never done that or any of this I'm just saying if Eastbay allowed a code on these which to my knowledge should have never been allowed, of course I would do it. But when I placed my order he said I can't so why would I call and risk my order getting canceled over attempting to save cash. I'm good
so like i told dude that thought u were serious about calling back for an adjustment....you were trolling lol.

I'm happy the salt levels are low in here. Happy for dudes that are eating. We all ate this release it seems. Resellers mad as hell lol

Last edited:
Well it's not gonna happen but you know damn well if it was possible all youtalkers would to save $30 :lol:

Get the hell out of here with this fronting. You see people on here daily driving out to return and buy it right back to get a $5 price difference.

Now I'm never done that or any of this I'm just saying if Eastbay allowed a code on these which to my knowledge should have never been allowed, of course I would do it. But when I placed my order he said I can't so why would I call and risk my order getting canceled over attempting to save cash. I'm good
Woah woah i was just throwing jokes cause i thought you were. I wasnt fronting at all, if you wanna save a few bucks then who i am to stop you. Didnt mean to hit a nerve with that reply :lol:

I'm happy the salt levels are low in here. Happy for dudes that's are eating. We all ate this release it seems. Resellers mad a stud hell lol

They aren't mad and judging by the posts, a lot of dudes loaded up on pairs from Eastbay so it's more resellers now.

People b greedy B

Last edited:

Not cheapskate if I already paid [emoji]128522[/emoji]

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
But are you gonna do the price adjustment [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Well it's not gonna happen but you know damn well if it was possible all youtalkers would to save $30 :lol:

so like i told dude that thought u were serious about calling back for an adjustment....you were trolling lol.

Yes

But of course NT tryna act like ballers over here calling it cheap to get royals for $130 :rofl:

Everyone on here would be doing it in a heart beat.

May have lined up a trade for the OG Anniversary 1s :smokin ... Figured these shoes had to be good for something, now I really want them to ship :lol:

Yes

But of course NT tryna act like ballers over here calling it cheap to get royals for $130 :rofl:

Everyone on here would be doing it in a heart beat.
Man if i had to call eastbay 20 times to save me 40$ i would do it. But right now i just want my royals

Waiting on Approval < In Process < Ready To Ship

This happen to my yesterday orders overnight

so did anybodys order end up getting cancelled? 500 new pages that lol

Last edited by a moderator:
May have lined up a trade for the OG Anniversary 1s
smokin.gif
... Figured these shoes had to be good for something, now I really want them to ship
laugh.gif
That's a good trade. I had the chance to cop Anniversary 1's like 4 years ago for like $150 still kicking myself because I haven't seen a pair in the flesh in a while.

why did Eastbay remove royals from their site so quickly on Saturday if they still had so many pairs left? you couldn't even load the product page after about an hour and a half

did nike hook them up with extra pairs after Saturday morning or what?

Back
Top Bottom