Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

**** couldn't get a pair from EB, called 13 times. Feel like I'm the only one. Got Aaron/Erin and Zach like 9 times
Should've tried different times in the day/night. After awhile, you're only going to get so many people...especially if you hang up and call back too soon.

I received my shipping email from Nike
One cancellation.

And people will always miss out.
if you truthfully tried for these you shouldn't had missed them
Not really. Stuff happens. You have the cancelled guy (not sure if he had a pair already). You have dude that called at least 10 times that got no love. You have those that haven't been on in a day. And so on and so on and so on.

Stuff happens man.
I dont get why this is so hard to understand

Nothing is 100%

Benjamin Franklin wrote in a 1789 letter that,
Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.

How many people are worried they are going to open their #EastbayGate box to these.....

32550400_fr_sc7_rs
I would be devastated but on another note... just got the notification from UPS. Awwww yeeaaahhh!!

If you spend $x throughout the month and payoff all of it before the statement period, your utilization is 0 IIRC

but lets stay on topic :nerd:

If you pay off within 28 days your credit card never reports a balance, true, so you'd just be building rapport with that particular lender. Credit bureaus see nothing. But yes back on topic, sorry I couldn't help but talk about it. I'm addicted to credit.

Finally got shipping confirmation! (I ordered at 2:09 pm EST yesterday)

I REALLY wish I doubled up on this release as it doesn't seem that they cancelled multiple orders. Oh well, glad I turned the huge L from last weekend into a W.

Tried calling for the 12th time no luck. Argh

Waiting for them to flood StockX so I can get it for $250

Last edited:
I received my shipping email from Nike
if you truthfully tried for these you shouldn't had missed them

Negative.. I was on a week vacation and by the time I got a chance to enter a raffle it was already to late and I only had my phone and iPad going on release day. Tried the euro sites and snkrs app etc. and was literally refreshing trash palace for the whole day Saturday while my family was at the water park.

Just wasn't meant to be i guess

What if all of the NT fam' who hit actually claimed pairs of those who had got through Saturday morning? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I guess if someone were to eat I rather it be the fambz!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom