Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

the girl that picked up on champs was bumbling and fumbling over the reason why she couldn't place the order and that i had to place the order online....

this was def a first.  EVERY REASON I'VE HEARD PREVIOUSLY ON OTHER CALLS.....ON ONE CALL!!!!!!  she said the order could only be placed online.  then it was out of stock.  then they were instructed to not place phone orders.  

AHHHH-MMMAAAZZZINNNNGGG!

All y'all trying for a 3rd, 4th and 5th
sick.gif

Meanwhile I've made over 100 calls for my first pair and still nothing
mean.gif
Same lol. It's like the freakin SNKRS Draw

They almost let me use this 15% Disco they emailed out to everyone after placing the 1st phone orders 
:lol:

but gave me Free shipping? 

It says online they ship for free. I did 2-day shipping to make them think less about cancelling.

They almost let me use this 15% Disco they emailed out to everyone after placing the 1st phone orders 

laugh.gif

but gave me Free shipping? 
You weren't charged shipping in your order confirmation email, look. Only $14 tax.

Damn they charged you shipping?

I got free shipping

Paid $169.99 they didnt even round up lol

Just got my SNKRS pair in today. The blue on these is so much different from the 2013 pair. Quality is not as good as on the banneds, but still an amazing shoe. I'm extremely satisfied. Might try for another pair on phone order

I screwed up when i ordered

Do they apply it to your champs account thru email?

Or do you have to tell them your account number

For the vip stuff

Last edited:
Footlocker. Like I said earlier, this was my 4th call today. Called Eastbay several times during the last event, no go. Called all 4 sites today and footaction wanted to help, but was not allowed to. Footlocker guy checked stock and said they had 10.5 left, so pushed it through. It may have helped that I had a footlocker account, as he looked me up and said it all looked good.

Back
Top Bottom