Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

i never pressed 5 or was asked to press 5. just got through and started hearing the guitar... after around 15-20 mins the guy picked up.

Made it through three times and on hold then sent to vms

Keep calling. Try pressing 5 around the 10 minute mark and doing so every 10 minutes or so. Don't know if that works or not but that was my plan before I eventually got through. I was sent to VM the previous 5 times I got through. The 6th time I placed an order.

Man... A lot of talk on the extra lace bags being different. Its not that serious everyone, your pairs are authentic! :lol:

PO

Just woke up and got thru 
laugh.gif

keep trying.. just got threw for a 10.5 after 30 minutes of the guitar music. i called 9099374353

Got through on the phone around 1 pm. I have a pending charge on my credit card but no confirmation email in my inbox yet. Should i be good? I've never used Shiekh before.

Got through on the phone around 1 pm. I have a pending charge on my credit card but no confirmation email in my inbox yet. Should i be good? I've never used Shiekh before.
i got email confirmation right after i got off the phone

Why didn't you wait for the confirmation e-mail before you hung up? I got mine almost instantly.

Alex was super nice, asked if I had an account, got order confirmation immediately. 

For anyone still trying - just got through - I believe she said all that is left: 10.5, 11, 12, and I believe 13, 14

Never pressed 5, on hold for about 30 minutes

Back
Top Bottom