Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I thought Ruvilla did signature required for all shoes?
I always have to sign for shoes from Ruvilla

villa shipped my pair in the smallest box i seriously thought they sent me a grade school pair

dont know whats up with the fed ex guy. shy ***** didnt even knock or ring the door bell just left the package next to a stray cat that looked like he just got done from getting washed by multiple dogs
I work for FedEx and we basically have learned not to knock on doors or ring door bells because most people (not you) ask stupid questions, the main one being "what is it?" like we know what they ordered.
no, do they? :lol:

I thought Ruvilla did signature required for all shoes?
I always have to sign for shoes from Ruvilla

no its an option on there.

i believe free shipping is no signature required

then the 5 dollar shipping option is signature required.

i guess signature required is the best way if you live in a shady neighbor hood where people steal packages

I'm surprised that the Top 3s have already jumped up in price...just foreshadowing what will happen to royals. Buy these now while they're low....these will definitely go up just like the breds

View media item 2398020Finally got around to opening my pair. One is smooth and one is tumbled :smh:
I prefer the tumbled, seems to break in and age better. The tongues are also annoying, do they come sorta twisted? One is straight and one is twisted, where as my banneds both are twisted.

Last edited:
you pretty much paid retail. After tax and ship from fnl I paid like 188 :/

Still gotta drive to Niagara Falls, NY to grab them, from Toronto and get them back across the border. But still should work out to just above retail. Didn't think I'd find a pair at that price.

I'm just happy to replace the DS pair I sold two years ago from around 02, for $450. Regretting that majorly, and probably could have gotten so much more.

Last edited:
you pretty much paid retail. After tax and ship from fnl I paid like 188 :/

Still gotta drive to Niagara Falls, NY to grab them, from Toronto and get them back across the border. But still should work out to just above retail. Didn't think I'd find a pair at that price.

I'm just happy to replace the DS pair I sold two years ago from around 02, for $450. Regretting that majorly, and probably could have gotten so much more.
DS 2 years ago you could had tried 700 :x

I work for FedEx and we basically have learned not to knock on doors or ring door bells because most people (not you) ask stupid questions, the main one being "what is it?" like we know what they ordered.
laugh.gif
 Can't make this ish up! I can see Gooze having a bad day and answering "HTF should I know!"  Skirt-Skirt off in the truck!!

Okay just dropped the hammer and paid $230 for my 9.5. I really hope I didnt over pay on the resale

Last edited:
if i didn't get my pairs at retail, i would've cop it at that price real quick. 
Yeah but hearing about the phone orders and just a few posts up a guy talking about he went to Tronto from Niagra Falls and copped at retail lol it hurts but I guess $230 isn't so bad

Just a heads up for those who use Ebates, you may receive 5% cash back for your Shiekh order. I've submitted a request for $16 CB (2 pairs).

Any tips to getting these through? Seems like there's some resistance when it's not order through Ebates -> store.

Go through the app.

Activate the deal for Shiekh -> my account -> shopping trips -> click Shiekh-> enter order number and order total.

They may ask you to submit order confirmation via email.

I'm not seeing any of these options to enter order number. Screenshot please?

I've gotten deliveries from Apple and Best Buy and they always knew what I had. When I got my MacBook Pro delivered, he said "your computers here" same with a iPhone a while back. Maybe those were just common sense [emoji]128514[/emoji]...well it's happened to shoes before too. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I've gotten deliveries from Apple and Best Buy and they always knew what I had. When I got my MacBook Pro delivered, he said "your computers here" same with a iPhone a while back. Maybe those were just common sense [emoji]128514[/emoji]...well it's happened to shoes before too. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️
Probably just common sense with box shape and weight. Plus past experiences of some customers telling them whats in the package, I talk to my mail person sometimes about what I ordered. Although I think it's weird but excitement gets the best of me sometimes...
laugh.gif

Just a heads up for those who use Ebates, you may receive 5% cash back for your Shiekh order. I've submitted a request for $16 CB (2 pairs).

Any tips to getting these through? Seems like there's some resistance when it's not order through Ebates -> store.

Go through the app.

Activate the deal for Shiekh -> my account -> shopping trips -> click Shiekh-> enter order number and order total.

Just follow the steps I provided earlier.

The screen come to this.

View media item 2398069

Go through the app.

Just follow the steps I provided earlier.

The screen come to this.

View media item 2398069

Lol you never said go to the Where's My Cashback screen. :lol: Thanks, repped.

if i didn't get my pairs at retail, i would've cop it at that price real quick. 
Yeah but hearing about the phone orders and just a few posts up a guy talking about he went to Tronto from Niagra Falls and copped at retail lol it hurts but I guess $230 isn't so bad

I mean, time is money and some dudes put in some real time to get that accomplished.
Sometimes it's worth the piece of mind IMO.

Also, you should be able to move for more than $230 in a few months if you find a pair for retail.

I highly doubt you'd have to lose money

I don't like knocking or ringing doorbell coz of dogs.... and half naked guys answering the door.... I'm like c'mon man!

Just dropped $275 on my pair. I'm in Nashville and the footlocker in cool springs said fcfs on release but when I got there the manager I spoke with said the raffle was a last minute decision. So I left empty handed. It's insane how these stores screw oh not to mention I was late for work trying to get my pair but I'm good now. Reseller showed a little grace.

Back
Top Bottom