Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

$200 is a nice steal...
Congrats bruh

My friend in japan told me the reseller price in his country is somewhere between $400-500 depending on sizes...
I believe it. 

My local resell shop is buying up small mens sizes at $250.00, pretty sure they're sending them overseas. 

Got rid of the top 3s and now im hunting down a for Second pair of royals. My limit is 200 and i feel im almost there.

Can't complain for $150 shipped. Got free shipping for the delay, just going to put these away for a year or two and see what they hit for

I broke down and copped my second size 12 pair for 233 off StockX. It is more than retail but I can live with that vs the prices these will be in a few months.

I remember a lot of people on here saying that they were swimming in their TTS on the Jordan OG lows and to size down. It got me worried as I hate having shoes that run big so I tried my bred and royal lows when I got home and they fit perfectly true to size for me. From that moment, always bought TTS on Jordan 1's despite rumored running big or small and all my ones seem to fit the same. Someone said up there that they have wide feet but they sized down instead of up and another said they have wide feet and asking if to size up. Point being is not all wide footers are the same and not all narrow footed are the same. It really does vary so I guess just try them on first if you have a chance to or just go true to size and just hope they fit. Seems that no matter how much homework you do on sizing, you can still end up with a fail choice.

With the Metallic Blues, UNC's, Kentucky's, and Royals I think I'm now good on all the blue AJ1's., at the least the ones I want anyway.

I remember a lot of people on here saying that they were swimming in their TTS on the Jordan OG lows and to size down. It got me worried as I hate having shoes that run big so I tried my bred and royal lows when I got home and they fit perfectly true to size for me. From that moment, always bought TTS on Jordan 1's despite rumored running big or small and all my ones seem to fit the same. Someone said up there that they have wide feet but they sized down instead of up and another said they have wide feet and asking if to size up. Point being is not all wide footers are the same and not all narrow footed are the same. It really does vary so I guess just try them on first if you have a chance to or just go true to size and just hope they fit. Seems that no matter how much homework you do on sizing, you can still end up with a fail choice.

Too much logic in this post.

View media item 2400277FNL train derailment pair just got here. I've seen the rolled laces but what's with the just stuffed in bag stuff :smh:

And there is the third lacing difference lol. First time I've seen it. I copped a pairs from FTL App and 1 in Champs App. FTL pair came with the circular lacing and the Champs pair came the traditional Jordan 1 lacing on the lace bag.

Last edited:
yeah storm blues were like that too, some leather was plush and some was stiff

but I don't think it was as big of a deal to most people since the pairs usually looked the same as far as leather grain and color

some people on here say that everyone needs to appreciate their pairs of royals and stop the complaining, but honestly I agree with the gripes. yeah they're just jordans, not some high quality leather sneakers like SLP or Common Projects. but still they're close to $200 and you can't even get the color on each shoe to match?

Out of all the shoes being released now, "remastered" 1's might have the most varying difference from one shoe to the next. And I'm not even talking different colorways but significant texture and look variance of the same colorway.

For example, I own the Banneds/Breds, Royals, Blk Yin Yangs, Chicago's, Top 3's, Kentucky's, UNC's and All Stars, and I'd easy throw my Yin Yangs in my top 3 from my personal pairs as far as the plushness and how well they were put together. But then again, I'm speaking in terms of my own personal pairs. My Banned pair might actually be the stiffest in my stable of 1's.

Anyone know a quick fix for this scratch?!

View media item 2391194
Happened while trying to fix a bathroom rug with my foot and I slipped, catching my sneaker under the sink cabinet door SMH

Update
I ended up going to a shoe repair shop in my area, apparently the guy is the best in my area. Bit the bullet and paid $65, but his work was flawless View media item 2400327

Am I playground busted yet?

The panel leather is stiffer than my breds which is why the creases look so deep and wrinkly
But the graphic on my royals didn't peel off as easy
Looking Crows feet

View media item 2399889View media item 2399890

But I'm okay with that.

Breds over all

So plush and soft 

Lambskin status
Anyone know of a way to fix this? Can he iron it out or something? My pair has this a little bit and I want to fix it it possible

Back
Top Bottom