Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yea I think the smell is a little too potent . Smells like those UA pairs back in 2010. Only thing I can complain about

Just got my SP pair in. THey are terrible lol. box crushed, leather non plush, extra laces all tangled. SMh C'mon SP

Oh man this isn't looking good
I got 2 pairs from champs coming in tomorrow [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

View media item 2400485
Needed this t-shirt and ordered it off eastbay for $16 bucks. Really impressed with their shipping. Ordered on Friday night and it arrived this morning. Was estimated 5-6 buisness days.

Like I said before I don't like wearing matchy matchy jordan clothes with the same kicks but this is a exception. Just throw a flannel over it and you've got a clean fit with the Royals. Happy #MJMonday

The consistency of leather on these is all over the place
It's gonna be rough for anyone trying to buy for resell online
You won't know what you will get

What has you worried about them? The too good to be true syndrome?

Nothing has me concerned. I think they're legit. I posted them up for the people who questioned Zadeh Kicks, cause there were a lot. Like I put in the legit thread...it's for informative purposes for all of us.

So when you all take your 5 pairs and make your perfect pair, then what? I mean who wants a perfect pair? I understand obvious cues like glue and poor stitchin, etc but, variations to me are what make them unique. Who the h*ll wants cookie cutter? Leather textures look great to me. Some can seem od but the variety makes em seem more legit to me.

Last edited:
How do this Royals fit? My size 9.5 Space Jams fit PERFECT. but so do my Zoom Talarias that's a size 10 those also fit PERFECT hahaha

If you're 9.5's fit perfect I would go 10 in Royals. I have both in a size 11 and the SJ's are a little big. Gonna beat those to death and keep my 10.5's on ice for a while

I never expect to get a perfect pair
Just some consistency
Lately tho I always seem to get a pair where one shoelace is longer than the other
I thought I was just buggin out but I'll unlace them to make sure......and sure enough
I got like 6 or so pairs like that
All my 4's are like that lol

i suppose to get my royals from shiekh today and said delivered,ups, at 5:56pm pt and i tracked it at 610pm. so I went out the house and behold "NOTHING" i am so0o0o pissed now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom