Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I just singed up at stockx a few days ago, that $25 off code is really tempting me to get a pair. I never pay resale but I'm really tempted :lol:

We just can't win
If the shoe is limited its hard to get but production is reduced and QC isn't that bad
If it's a GR it's somewhat easier to obtain but QC is outta control
This is almost like the TB3
Not saying they made just as many but I'm thinking they made quite a few imo

Just do it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just singed up at stockx a few days ago, that $25 off code is really tempting me to get a pair. I never pay resale but I'm really tempted :lol:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
We just can't win
If the shoe is limited its hard to get but production is reduced and QC isn't that bad

I haven't kept up with this thread at all but is it really that bad?? My pair from Sheikh was cool

We just can't win

quality control has been extremely bad lately not just for these

dad's sheikh pair is in an the verdict.... 3 perfect pairs of royals. a perfect royal family (sheiks box is a little ripped tho)

Last edited:
Not sure if I came up or anything lol but FSR at the Foot Locker Honolulu. Walked by and they had them in the window so was a why notttttttt kinda buy

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Went back for a 9.5 as well for a brother

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom