Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I'm not buying em regardless of price :lol:

I'm basically giving a heads up, maybe dude will ship for a low price?

Can forward his name and post via PM if someone needs it

This might be the only Jordan shoe I buy this year.

Unless they bring out Shadow 1's, BC 4's or 3's nothing else is worth imo.

I'm not buying em regardless of price
laugh.gif

Even if with shipping charges thats a great deal. 

I have also got some quality flaws on my pair. There's small scratch on the leather which is visible just from certain points of view, also there's uncut leather coming out of the sole. Definitely got better quality on my 2016 Breds. But it can be matter of pair.

View media item 2405639View media item 2405643

Last edited:
I'm not buying em regardless of price
laugh.gif

Damn, I would have jumped all over that.

I kinda wish they'd screen print the logo on the insoles instead of have it be an iron on. Seems like Nike should want the branding to stay on awhile.

Yeah with a $10 price increase for screen print...... I'll take uhhhh no for 200 Alex.

I have also got some quality flaws on my pair. There's small scratch on the leather which is visible just from certain points of view, also there's uncut leather coming out of the sole. Definitely got better quality on my 2016 Breds. But it can be matter of pair.

View media item 2405639View media item 2405643

Yall be inspecting the living **** outta yall kicks. Yall notice the most miniscule flaws.

Last edited:
Can see these on snkrs but gives a error when trying to add to cart
EDIT: Signed out than back on now their gone

Last edited:
Honestly, it's a lot of people in here that got them that really didn't want them.
It's evident by the nitpick posts like they expected this awesome experience when they got them in the mail only to come home and open a box with black and royal shoes in it.

Once the remorse buyers move along, the thread should just consist of people that appreciate the shoe.

Honestly, it's a lot of people in here that got them that really didn't want them.
It's evident by the nitpick posts like they expected this awesome experience when they got them in the mail only to come home and open a box with black and royal shoes in it.

Once the remorse buyers move along, the thread should just consist of people that appreciate the shoe.
yea tho on my breds I do wish the perforated holes were the same size... One shoes are big and others' are tiny...

Think like getting a bobbypin in the small holes and doin a tiny circle would be OK? (natural looking is what I'm hoping)

yea tho on my breds I do wish the perforated holes were the same size... One shoes are big and others' are tiny...

Think like getting a bobbypin in the small holes and doin a tiny circle would be OK? (natural looking is what I'm hoping)

That's pretty wack to have different size perforations on the same pair. I noticed one of my pairs of Royals had noticeably bigger holes than the other, but each pair matches up.

Tick...tock.
OK now, run along now.

I'm waiting for normalcy to return.

Tick...tock.

OK now, run along now.

I'm waiting for normalcy to return.

I just want a pear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people are overreacting and being way too picky, but some people have legitimate gripes too. Shoes being different heights, air bubbles under the leather...no one should have to deal with that

Not every complaint is nitpicking or buyers remorse

Back
Top Bottom