Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

smokin.gif

crazy how prices on the 2013s have tanked. i remember dudes would have the audacity to put up heal dragged beat pairs for 300+ on ebay while DS was knocking on $700-$800

crazy how prices on the 2013s have tanked. i remember dudes would have the audacity to put up heal dragged beat pairs for 300+ on ebay while DS was knocking on $700-$800
Yeah I remember being way too close on paying $400 for a 2001 preowned Royal. Pics looked good, until I asked for pics of the sole and heel was worn to the ground. 

I just accidentally just bought a pair of Royals for 261 on StockX it might be a W because I saved myself from buying used shoes. Hmm what do you guys think?
$261 is a good price for a size 8 IMO. That sz will be $300 - $325 in a couple months

How the heck do u accidentally buy them? :lol:

Lol was debating the Royals or Black toes so while I was deciding I lowered the price of my ask $10 lower than my price before I felt like no one would accept it because there were also 2 other bidders ahead, I finally decided on Black toes and in the morning today someone acceoted my bid. W , L idk.

I've seen several pairs of royals (even on same pair) that have different glue patterns under the sole. Wouldn't use that as a legit check method.

Last edited:
Nike got jdbruhman drinking the koolaid :lol:

:lol: well atleast my pair is good. No quality issues as far as I can see. Doubt I'd care that much anyways. I don't see any glaring quality differences bettween these and the breds from last year either. Or the RSBBS. But I don't look at my shoes under a microscope so I'm sure I'm missing something lol

Nike fooled me also man
I thought cool a giftcard!
Wonder how much is in it....
Looked closer....then threw in the trash lol

Nike got jdbruhman drinking the koolaid :lol:

:lol: well atleast my pair is good. No quality issues as far as I can see. Doubt I'd care that much anyways. I don't see any glaring quality differences bettween these and the breds from last year either. Or the RSBBS. But I don't look at my shoes under a microscope so I'm sure I'm missing something lol

:lol: congrats my man. finally an end to the saga.

Yeah, no money fam...

Git one with a pairbof Metalic Vs I copped recently.

I was lit for all of 2 seconds... still a good look though

Back
Top Bottom