Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

I just want to know why Jordan Brand continues to hold back on applying top notch quality materials on the 10’s.

Not just the creasing, but more or less the flimsy leather in general. It’s never plush enough to withstand long term wearability.

I hope that changes soon.
Bcuz Jordan Brand has been a very cheap company for a long time now. They don’t live up to their slogan anymore. They want to charge a lot but give us crappy quality.

The few 10 retros I have are holding up very good. Not sure what y’all are talking about in regards to these 10s in particular. Leather on them is obviously decent enough to withstand wear lol. What does long term wearability mean anyway? Are 10s falling apart? I could see if you wear them everyday to go hiking but for casual wear they hold up just fine over time. Not sure what animal thug is talking about lol.

Material quality isnt the issue, the toebox is a rounded one-piece. Its gonna crease no matter what

0F7E3CDB-022A-4465-8B48-FC06CB632C00.gif

This month is crazy

Air Jordan 34
These
Travis Scott 6s
SBB 3.0
Red carpet 7s
Lebron Laker 17s

My poor wallet.

Why do you say that?

Dont worry about that. Come up with your own reasons for wearing certain Js. If it feels good to you, thats all that matters. All Jordans are wearable today. All of them.

You completely misinterpreted that JRepp, he was saying that only the original Is and Xs are wearable because they withstand deterioration from age well :lol: (midsole crumbling, uppers falling apart, etc.)

I'd add XI-XIII (Needing a reglue isn't a big problem in my opinion) and probably a couple more models to that list personally.

The few 10 retros I have are holding up very good. Not sure what y’all are talking about in regards to these 10s in particular. Leather on them is obviously decent enough to withstand wear lol. What does long term wearability mean anyway? Are 10s falling apart? I could see if you wear them everyday to go hiking but for casual wear they hold up just fine over time. Not sure what animal thug is talking about lol.
I am a lil worried on my cdp ones just cuz quality want that great

Back
Top Bottom