Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

You completely misinterpreted that JRepp, he was saying that only the original Is and Xs are wearable because they withstand deterioration from age well :lol: (midsole crumbling, uppers falling apart, etc.)

I'd add XI-XIII (Needing a reglue isn't a big problem in my opinion) and probably a couple more models to that list personally.

Thanks for clearing that up, I guess I didn't get my point across initially.

Relax JRepp23 JRepp23 :lol:

Still tanks :pimp:

7037468F-0A0C-4BA0-98A5-8A61D6408854.jpeg
3F2607A9-E922-49A3-BBE5-DA186DF1BCA1.jpeg

Lol Good luck. Y’all keep thinking these will be like Orlando’s and go that low. I’ll double up if they do but I don’t see it happening. I don’t think they’ll produce as many of these as they did Orlando’s.

Lol Good luck. Y’all keep thinking these will be like Orlando’s and go that low. I’ll double up if they do but I don’t see it happening. I don’t think they’ll produce as many of these as they did Orlando’s.
My thoughts are definitely waning towards this^. I always planned on doubling up straight out the gate either way, and while I don’t think they’ll sell out instantly, I'm thinking a combination of lower supply, unique colorway (not a lot of green Js), and at least somewhat more hype (Sonics connection and never retroed previously hype) is going to make these not as obtainable as most 10s. I could be totally wrong, and for those wanting them, but only on deep discount, I hope I am, as these are *** gorgeous IMO. But I also wouldn’t be shocked if the expected discount is both not as deep or abs plentiful as many seem to expect. We’ll see, and if they do do indeed drop super low, a third pair will be had.

Back
Top Bottom