Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

Nike should do more 2nd runs on releases.......they need to drop that DMP with the concord again too.

I just got off the line with FNL Customer Service. My order was picked and the store has acknowledged my order. I have tow packs. I ordered two just incasethey sold out of one.

for da record...all these unsold packs are coming from Europe which couldn't sell them correct?

i would tell alot of ya to sleep well as this is gonna happen to da jordan IIIs in tru blue.

If that is the case, hopefully they get even more...I missed out both times and am dying to grab a pair of 11's...12's not so much

I can't believe it........THEY ACTUALLY SHIPPED!!!!! MY FAITH IN HUMANITY IS RESTORED!!!!

I ordered a day after the restock posted when a few random pairs popped up. I just got my shipping confirmation! So pumped.

I missed out when these first released, so when I ordered on the restock, I wasn't too confident that FNL.com would come through. I am very surprised thatthey actually are being shipped and I get them on Monday. Can't wait.

i missed out
smh.gif

^9th pack? thats dumb imo, but do you
Originally Posted by tvanterpool

bought 3 pairs of the 11s for 140 a pair i love the virgin islands no hype on no shoes, alot man hating on qaulity but ayo betta tek wa ayo could geh cause these aight releasing no time soon again.
roll.gif

proper english..... dialect..... proper english

i was like "what?" reading that

man i was at school when these got restocked and came up at finishline.com

but even tho i wasn't at school i probably didn't placed a order cuz i don't like FNL that much

tells me a lesson u gotta kno to trust somethin hahaha

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^9th pack? thats dumb imo, but do you
i think he talking about the date they come in.
I cant believe i missed out AGAIN... whatever, thats 300+ left in my pocket

Footlocker and house of hoops in a couple of NYC spots just got FSR outta nowhere......

Back
Top Bottom