Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

One can only hope flight23 gets these. If so, I will have them, no question. At the same time, these seems so fragile with the suede and all. I'd only rock these in the summer. And not very often at that.

I don't know about being fragile.

In general, suede is a split grain that has less tensile strength and durability than leather.
However, from the photos I've seen, this Jordan appears to use very high quality suede with a very fine nap.
As such, I personally would not worry much about the durability.

Just spray on a good quality water repellent protector because suede is not good with moisture.
Keep them clean and brush them out often and avoid the rain if you can.

The benefit of the suede is that you will not have highly visible creases.

Last edited:
Restock or release?
Id say these are prob more comfy for ball than the retros of late, suede uppers are always nice but not the most durable for on court, id take these over space jams but not for double the money!

The Morris twins also wear foams, so take what they're wearing with a grain of salt. Just like how Sheed played in Uptowns.

Would love to get my hands on these. No snkrs release got me lookin ugly

Last edited:
lol now that they are limited everybodys tune changes on these ashy larry 11s

actually due to the limited nature of the shoes I went head and spent that money on a pair of 72-10s since they seem to have dropped in value, DS for $200 yes please

Now??? These dropped without any knowledge of a second drop and nobody cared...then news came out of a bigger release and the ppl who weren't able to get before are trying to now...

Who is gonna pick these up in chicago for me (when i win on the FA app)

?????????
Sure if you want to buy me a plane ticket there 
happy.gif

One can only hope flight23 gets these. If so, I will have them, no question. At the same time, these seems so fragile with the suede and all. I'd only rock these in the summer. And not very often at that.

cant be that fragile, Marcus Morris hoops in them regularly

Now??? These dropped without any knowledge of a second drop and nobody cared...then news came out of a bigger release and the ppl who weren't able to get before are trying to now...

this. I've wanted them since I first saw sample pix. And was really ready to pull that 600 trigger. Now hoping I may get lucky on a cheaper pair.

I got a feeling its possible for ne to win the app raffle.. going to go check in this week... doing it for fun to see if i win.

Happy to hear about the wider release. Now... to battle the resellers. Not paying anything over retail.

Back
Top Bottom