Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

$20 for these yes $400 for these is absurd
Thing is out of all the $400 Jordan's at retail so far. How many ain't completely sell out day one? Plus these are 11s, JB could've put these at $500 retail and sold out. Price point on these doesn't matter they gone FLY.. now resale prices after, I truly don't care about as I won't be suckered in.

Last edited:
V
Thing is out of all the $400 Jordan's at retail so far. How many ain't completely sell out day one? Plus these are 11s, JB could've put these at $500 retail and sold out. Price point on these doesn't matter they gone FLY.. now resale prices after, I truly don't care about as I won't be suckered in.

True true... and again.. people used ro pay 400 500 600 plus for shoes woth lesser quality.. and im sure they still do..why not pay 400 for a quality shoe..the word quality is used in the context of Jbs quality... interesting to see the market change.. as resellers adapt.

Last edited:
I agree the price is high , but $400 is what they charged for those 4s that dropped already this yr so sticking to that format its at the same price point as other premium jordans that released this yr..

These only releasing in Chicago, well guess I'm out, not paying reseller pricing.

money funny right now 
mean.gif
 gonna have to pay resell laterz

my dude babyj coming clutch with the links again.

just signed up for that End. raffle. Hoping I get picked. Gonna try snswhen the clock drops too. I'm really thinking there's a chance.

hopefully people are out here hurting with the bread dude to christmas shopping and I can get this End. W

Shout out to BabyJ's for posting the links, very helpful.

I really want a pair of these but I know the odd's are stacked against me.

Nevertheless, I entered the End raffle and will try one of the European sites if I hear my alarm...

Back
Top Bottom