Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

JUST CHECKED OUT ON FNL FOR THESE MICHAEL AIR JORDAN SNEAKERS. FIRST TIME WORKING WITHOUT CHARGING MY CARD 50 TIMES!
Youre not funny
indifferent.gif

Well damn. I just decided to try the 10.5 that was missing on SNKRS, and got em in less than a minute. I'm still in line via pc since 10am, smdh.

JUST CHECKED OUT ON FNL FOR THESE MICHAEL AIR JORDAN SNEAKERS. FIRST TIME WORKING WITHOUT CHARGING MY CARD 50 TIMES!

Checking out as guest used to work for me on the old site.. Since the new site I've been getting payment errors both in my account and as a guest. :smh:

[COLOR=#RED]
NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING outside the buy/sell forums PERIOD!​
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Never, because ppl think it's a lucrative business and will tell their children about it
People forget that eBay resellers existed in the early 2000s when the XIs retroed for the 1st time.. I can't remember a time when patent leather mid AND low XIs didn't resell.

just copped off snkrs.. i would suggest to cancel and retry with the snkrs app.. worked for me

Remember when people said they were passing because of the red sock liner? I bet you those ones passing are copping now too.

Lucky.. I am usually successful with Eastbay but that's after I am pushing add to cart for 10 thousand times but today doesn't seem like it for me.

This was the most difficult release of the year. Clicking 10k times is crazy I like the system on NDC.

Can anyone compare this to the Legend blue release ? I won some raffles so I didn't try on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom