Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

CC was declined like 10x on Finishline before going through.
mean.gif

Copped though
pimp.gif
I'm sick

Not BUYING these.. I have no intention of selling as well. NDC has been so messed for a long time that I wanted to see if #teammanual still has a chance of copping online. my last cop from NDC was back in november with the doernbechers.chill people.
mean.gif
u can find out if manual had a chance in here though  dudes post manual cops all the time bro

Was able to cop a pair on EB earlier. Managed to get another pair in my cart on FNL but I get paypal issues. Receive a message saying gift card balance is zero. Keep trying and eventually get the Waiting 30 seconds thing. Happened twice now. Made sure all my paypal info is the same as my FNL account. Not sure what else I can try. Might have to call it a day with the pair I got

Not BUYING these.. I have no intention of selling as well. NDC has been so messed for a long time that I wanted to see if #teammanual still has a chance of copping online. my last cop from NDC was back in november with the doernbechers.chill people.:smh:

But do you understand why thats lame? You're just preventing someone who actually wants that pair, just so you can see if #Teammanual can prosper. There are hundreds/thousands of idiots like you doing this on each release

Trying SNKRS app and it says "Pending" but then it would refresh itself and the amount comes back on and the pending goes away. I have to select the size and repurchase it. Then it tells me to wait again. Is anyone else getting that?

2h wait and finally got trough FNL to check out. And here I am thinking the hype is not a high as last few years...

Trying SNKRS app and it says "Pending" but then it would refresh itself and the amount comes back on and the pending goes away. I have to select the size and repurchase it. Then it tells me to wait again. Is anyone else getting that?
naw mine just stays stuck on pending

Not BUYING these.. I have no intention of selling as well. NDC has been so messed for a long time that I wanted to see if #teammanual still has a chance of copping online. my last cop from NDC was back in november with the doernbechers.chill people.
mean.gif
But do you understand why thats lame? You're just preventing someone who actually wants that pair, just so you can see if #Teammanual can prosper. There are hundreds/thousands of idiots like you doing this on each release
Should have made a better excuse, like "trying to cop for my brother/cousin, but they were successful on another site..."

Back
Top Bottom