Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Just wondering for those that have checked out, you guys gotten any confirmation emails from Nike by chance? I know some people in the Flyknit Racer thread ended up getting cancelled orders. 
ohwell.gif
 I'm assuming when you get an email from Nike, you're golden right? I have a pair to pick up from Footlocker but just been keeping up with you guys here. I stopped trying this morning after an hour n half 

Just wondering for those that have checked out, you guys gotten any confirmation emails from Nike by chance? I know some people in the Flyknit Racer thread ended up getting cancelled orders. 
ohwell.gif
 I'm assuming when you get an email from Nike, you're golden right? I have a pair to pick up from Footlocker but just been keeping up with you guys here. I stopped trying this morning after an hour n half 
Got my confirm from NDC right away. 

I opened up a new tab and went on NDC to see the sizes and it looks like they are all available still don't know how true that is though.

Just wondering for those that have checked out, you guys gotten any confirmation emails from Nike by chance? I know some people in the Flyknit Racer thread ended up getting cancelled orders. :\  I'm assuming when you get an email from Nike, you're golden right? I have a pair to pick up from Footlocker but just been keeping up with you guys here. I stopped trying this morning after an hour n half 

Yea got an email confirmation about 10-15 mins after I check out around 8:30am PST.

FNL went down when I was in the middle of submitting the order, but I've been charged on my card. Still haven't received a confirmation email yet. It's been about 10 minutes. Is that normal guys??

im trying to checkout with paypal on FNL and it keeps tellong me this "The balance on this gift card is currently $0.00. Please select another method of payment." lol

FNL went down when I was in the middle of submitting the order, but I've been charged on my card. Still haven't received a confirmation email yet. It's been about 10 minutes. Is that normal guys??
If you didn't get a FNL confirmation email, your order most probably hasn't gone through.

PS: Also for those trying to checkout on FNL, as mentioned, make sure your billing and shipping addresses match to the T.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if I should try going to stores? You think it's worth it or am I just gonna waste gas. For reference was going to try Annapolis and, possibly Glen Burnie.

ohwell.gif
I did after 10-15 min. I see the order under my nike.com account too.

im trying to checkout with paypal on FNL and it keeps tellong me this "The balance on this gift card is currently $0.00. Please select another method of payment." lol
same here. waited twice to get thru and both times same thing. I'm waiting again for a 3rd time

Back
Top Bottom