Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Oh trust. I am. Been doing this for over 20 years. Mostly want limited kicks or og retroes that never released.
So hold up, you're complaining that these shoes will cost $170, a $20 increase, but you will be spending hundreds or thousands on limited kicks or unreleased samples? Fail to see the logic here but do your thing

Dudes buy all these all red shoes but don't want a red sock liner :lol:

JB, I know you're creeping through these pages.... The streets want that RED sock liner #WWYGD

This and the laser 4's are the only shoe i want to double up on so far in 2015
I will grab two of these for sure.

But that laser 4, I'm not wasting my money on another show that glows/reflective. 

Joints are super pretty with the lights/flash off though.

I'll be ready for these when they drop, but I want some cool grey XI lows too..

Last edited:
What makes people think that the liner will be red.

Only Jordan has had the red liner right?

Jordan never  rarely drops the sneakers he sports, for GR.

Last edited:
still like the red liner better.... 
tongue.gif

Red liner should of been done day1 whn the mid first drop however that's a change I wouldn't mind having on final cut.....

so will people not buy these if they drop with the red liner? thats good for me cause I will buy two pair!!!

seems every year has a top 5 must cops. this is one of them for sure. RED LINER BRING IT ON! 

I can't find as many pics on these as this time last year on the Concord and Cement.

I want the top/front view of the toebox for my avy. Similar to my current avy but a higher quality.

Like my old avy pic, is perfect. Any help is appreciated.
View media item 1362115

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom