Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Hard to make a purchase on the app because nike made them available to the public yesterday. Smh.. They should have done it tmr.

^ not even, just a business coming to their senses, make more shoes, make more profit

Anyone in the Vegas area, don't bother going to NTLV to try to get unclaimed pairs.  They gave out wristbands to those waiting before the store opened (because there was already a huge line) for those hoping to grab an unclaimed pair.   But with the way it's looking, it looks like there will won't be any unclaimed men's sizes.

GS sold out. Preschool only smallest sizes.

because my size is sold out?.......
so why cop a shoe that isnt your size. how you gonna wear it
why you sweating me like i copped 3 sizes below or above my size?

reality check: most people arent set 100% in stone on 1 single size. they can go up .5 usually, or down .5. if they go up .5, they can just wear thicker socks, or maybe not even cause its onlyhalf a size. if they go a size down they can wear thinner socks.

with all that aside, u do know people size swap all the time right? you do know that rather than just not having the shoe cause my size is sold out, i can buy a similar size, sell it for whatever price i see my real size reselling for, then using that to buy my size for resale with nothingoutta pocket and no gains.

gotta think outside the box rather than settle and take the L.

Last edited:
Yea I failed on ndc this morning trying for a 12 and 13 but I said f it and went back to sleep. No time to be playing on that site all day

im out i give up lol. crazy. this is my first time striking out this year. never underestimate the 11s man low or mid, with red or black liners lol. 

:pimp: These are [emoji]128293[/emoji]
33bcnlt.jpg

These lows are crazy nice in person.  I know I said before I wasn't going to get a pair for myself, and although I was able to score one for my brother, I'm tempted to search one for myself.

Back
Top Bottom