Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Theres no karma for this crap. If there was then the resellers wouldnt feast every single release and there would be no karma needed to plop down $200+ for some shoes. This whole process has gotten so tiresome.

Theres no karma for this crap. If there was then the resellers wouldnt feast every single release and there would be no karma needed to plop down $200+ for some shoes. This whole process has gotten so tiresome.

You're right, it has gotten out of hand, but it's not up to us to fight it. The companies have to come up with a better way to make it fair for everyone, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Nonetheless, I do it for me. If I give up a pair I don't need and someone that just wanted one pair gets it and it makes their day, that's enough for me.

Am I the only person who appreciates this shoe more now?
I don't. Still the only low I've passed on in the past 3 years. I could customize them, but the infrared sole, the cement speckles... they just added a bunch of stuff to this shoe that doesn't go well together IMO. Too much going on.
As time has gone on though, I've come to appreciate the speckles as part of the shoe. Glad I never blacked it out.

When these re-retro without the speckles, dudes are gonna be upset nah mean

Last edited:

Anyone add pairs to their NDC cart and upon signing in, they remove the item from cart? I lost 4+ carts yesterday because of this. Next time i'm going to check out as a guest on all hype releases to avoid this headache. 
mean.gif
I thought that was going to happen to me when I had to sign back in and forgot to check to tick box twice.

Phew! I survived to bot onslaught.

Still wont sleep easy until I get the shipped email tho...

I don't get the jogger hate on here. My Publish joggers and dropstack pants are more comfortable for my big balls all day than a pair of jeans.

I'm a fan a publish to bad I loses to much weight and have to cop new ones. Might just get the waist taken in way cheaper than trying to cop 3 new colors lmao

Really thought the pair I ordered off the app was going to get cancelled for some reason. Just got a shipping confirmation. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom