Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

3 Saturdays in a row I've been successful on NDC/SNKRS.  Hope I can make it 4 this Saturday, not holding my breath though, since I know this Saturday will be the most difficult!  Sucks Nike released 3 of my pickups this year in back to back to back weeks lol, taking June off, then back at it July-December.  Wife is gonna kill me... but that's why I bought her the Hot Lava 5s.
laugh.gif

you can check my thread "For the love of sole protection" I protected the whole Jordan XX laser.

Just saw it. Wow. Like I said, I'd never do it, but proprs for all the hard work. Installing the soles is hard enough for me, can't imagine doing all those cut outs and tampering with the heat during application so that it doesn't overheat the upper and what not. How is it when you walk? Cuz from the sole protectors I have on some soles of my kicks it kind loosens over time. Does it stay on for a while?

Just saw it. Wow. Like I said, I'd never do it, but proprs for all the hard work. Installing the soles is hard enough for me, can't imagine doing all those cut outs and tampering with the heat during application so that it doesn't overheat the upper and what not. How is it when you walk? Cuz from the sole protectors I have on some soles of my kicks it kind loosens over time. Does it stay on for a while?
the Pewters in the thread.. a year and  3 months..

The Yeezy's/Gym Greens  before the reinstall 8 months

You have to install them on right to get it to stay

If youre using a Heat gun.. soles i install with 800 Degrees F

Mid Soles and upper 300 or Less Degrees to keep the material from being destroyed.. I made a slight mistake on a pair by forgetting the temperature settings.

My Blk/red lows since I installed in a minir strech method to prevent any bubbles forming.. pretty good

Finally un dsed them. Soles and midsole protected so that my sides stat white and my sole stays clear red. Haven't finished protecting the patent leather just the inner side of each shoe. Gotta make sure nothing scratches the shine that tinker created.
Damn! Might as well keep them in the box. 
tongue.gif

Me I don't care about the soles getting dirty, they're meant to get dirty. I never got the whole sole protector thing.

Damn! Might as well keep them in the box. 
tongue.gif

Me I don't care about the soles getting dirty, they're meant to get dirty. I never got the whole sole protector thing.
to each its own.. I want mines 3 years later looking good not having to give resellers money

to each its own.. I want mines 3 years later looking good not having to give resellers money
I did not say I did not care about my kicks getting dirty, I just don't care about the SOLE getting dirty, But yeah each to their own. 
glasses.gif

I did not say I did not care about my kicks getting dirty, I just don't care about the SOLE getting dirty, But yeah each to their own. 
glasses.gif

gotta keep that red strawberry red and that mid sole white without effort to clean them. Now its a wipe-off

Much respect to each their own. I respect everyone's individual approach to shoe care. However, in my opinion I think a general weather-proof spray and regular cleanings keep shoes in tip top shape without having to invest extra time and money. Time = money. The amount of time and money people put into overly protecting their shoes, can be put towards a new pair of sneakers.

Also, honestly there is an element of charm to worn shoes. With most luxury products, the aging and wear process actually adds value and charm (for example, patina in leather). Just my thoughts, not judging anyone in here.

Much respect to each their own. I respect everyone's individual approach to shoe care. However, in my opinion I think a general weather-proof spray and regular cleanings keep shoes in tip top shape without having to invest extra time and money. Time = money. The amount of time and money people put into overly protecting their shoes, can be put towards a new pair of sneakers.
Also, honestly there is an element of charm to worn shoes. With most luxury products, the aging and wear process actually adds value and charm (for example, patina in leather). Just my thoughts, not judging anyone in here.
oh c'mon... the leather on Jordnas is not luxury and never will be. Aged Jordans that are worn down don't add value or charm to any potential buyer. I agree though, do whatever you want with your own shoes. I clean my weekly rotation on Sundays and almost my entire 120+ collection looks brand new because of it. I'm not going to define time as money when I have a salaried job. Clean shoes = money down the road if I unload them

I still dont understand why these sold. Low 11s are trash to me with an except to the georgetowns and snakeskins

UPS upgraded that delivery to the west coast last night when I was sleeping. Should be getting these today. Oh and SoCal heads, I stumbled on another sz.13, I only need the one pair I have so hmu.

I still dont understand why these sold. Low 11s are trash to me with an except to the georgetowns and snakeskins
instagram and facebook likes man.

they're not the mids....but they'll do the job and get them likes. 

Last edited:

:-D 20 bucks can save me resell. I'm fine with that equation. So time in this case does save money. I really like my shoes looking fresh in the future.

Back
Top Bottom