Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I have no problem with the red liner, what I don't like is how tight the box is. I cant wear them for more than hour without being in severe pain. I just stuffed them with socks today so hopefully that will help.

I feel your pain. I wore these out last night to dinner, and after walking only a couple of blocks, my right pinky toe felt like it would blister. Wore them again today to pick up dinner, and felt that same friction on my toe. My right pinky toe is now red / pink and irritated. Going to try to stretch the box out a bit with plastic shoe trees stuffed with paper.

I said most, almost all these new colorways there releasing aren't going to much over retail, a 1 in a og color way is going to attract rape resale prices any way you put it out

I feel your pain. I wore these out last night to dinner, and after walking only a couple of blocks, my right pinky toe felt like it would blister. Wore them again today to pick up dinner, and felt that same friction on my toe. My right pinky toe is now red / pink and irritated. Going to try to stretch the box out a bit with plastic shoe trees stuffed with paper.
I was reading something online about how you can stretch the patent leather with heat from a blow dryer but thats too risky imo. 
I said most, almost all these new colorways there releasing aren't going to much over retail, a 1 in a og color way is going to attract rape resale prices any way you put it out
Wait 1 year, and these will be $300+. The only reason why they're going for so low right now is because there are so many pairs. A year from now, there will be far fewer pairs in good condition and the prices will inevitably rise. As far I know, these are one of two mens low top 11s that wont yellow, their value will have to rise eventually. The white/red 11 lows are going for $400 on flightclub right now, and thats a shoe that was probably <$150 on RD in 2012. 

New colorways never really attract high resale value.  No one cares for Powder Blue 3's or Barcelona Nights and that's why not even consignment shops want them.. 

There's a different type of attachment to original colorways like the Bred 11's or Chicago 1's. 

I was reading something online about how you can stretch the patent leather with heat from a blow dryer but thats too risky imo. 

Wait 1 year, and these will be $300+. The only reason why they're going for so low right now is because there are so many pairs. A year from now, there will be far fewer pairs in good condition and the prices will inevitably rise. As far I know, these are one of two mens low top 11s that wont yellow, their value will have to rise eventually. The white/red 11 lows are going for $400 on flightclub right now, and thats a shoe that was probably <$150 on RD in 2012. 
QFT. The prices will definitely rise on these in the coming years. People will beat their pairs up, gotta keep in mind that these released THIS month in plentiful numbers. I remember I couldn't get rid of the white/red XI lows for 10 below retail in '12. Almost everything will go up, as the market shrinks and pairs dry up. 

Grabbed these at the Champs GO for my niece.

Went ahead and ordered another pair for the homies son too.

Last edited:
Ppl buy the lows and paint them black... why not just cut the top off your mids? haha
laugh.gif
 I'm joking of course.

Don't get paying for an authentic pair and then altering them. I just think you might as well save some money and buy fakes to customize. Seems easier than going through the trouble of chasing down authentic pairs, especially when there are people who like them the way they are and don't have them yet, and then taking paint to them or altering them some other way (not referring to restoring beaters). Just my opinion.

Do what you do though, they're your shoes once you paid for them.

Last edited:
Ppl buy the lows and paint them black... why not just cut the top off your mids? haha :lol:  I'm joking of course.

Don't get paying for an authentic pair and then altering them. I just think you might as well save some money and buy fakes to customize. Seems easier than going through the trouble of chasing down authentic pairs, especially when there are people who like them the way they are and don't have them yet, and then taking paint to them or altering them some other way (not referring to restoring beaters). Just my opinion.

Cuz wearing fakes is wack

Ppl buy the lows and paint them black... why not just cut the top off your mids? haha :lol:  I'm joking of course.

If someone has the resources and would like to alter things to their preferences then why not?

And you do not custom a fake shoe. Worse shape, materials, etc.

Back
Top Bottom