Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I've let pairs go by saying "Throw it back in, I've won a raffle some where else" and I've just let it go to the unclaimed section. I still win raffles at those spots. I don't think they keep track of things like that. For example, I won Hares at HOH, Footlocker, FootAction, & Kids Footlocker. I picked up shoes from Footlocker & Kids Footlocker and let the others go. Today I won raffles at FootAction & HOH. Shoot ive seen them take my ticket, go get my shoes, and throw the other raffle piece in the trash. 

I'm sure they know people put in multiple raffles and folks could win multiple and choose where to pick up their pair. 

Question: 

If you set a 1 or 2 pair maximum for an upcoming release, but yet you get more raffle winning calls/emails than what you plan to buy, what do you do with those extra winning pairs?

- Buy everything you win anything, then resell (hopefully for retail + tax).

- Tell the store "No thanks, give up my winning pair to someone else."

- Accept the winning raffle, but don't buy it and leave it as an unclaimed pair on RD.

Does anyone think that winning a raffle, but not picking up the sneaker 'tarnishes' your reputation with that store, and you get black listed from winning any future raffles at that store?
Depends on the release, but I've done all three of those.  Bought and sold Blk Infrared 6 & Columbia 11 to my cousin for retail; Declined a 3rd winning raffle (Sport Blue 3); Left Ferrari 14s even after winning the Twitter RSVP.
releases happen every week

the idea that stores even keep track is absurd

they don't even know about the shoes they sell
Agree.

EDIT: There are worse things that you can do that would 'tarnish' your reputation at a store, like for example: shoplift.

Glad to see people getting their calls for this release.

Last edited:
I wish I had that luxury this week fellas. I didn't receive any calls back. This is how the rest of the night is going to play out for me.

Dawson_Crying.gif

Yeah, I usually tell them I've won somewhere else and I'm good and they're usually like, ok cool thanks! That's that.

Question: 

If you set a 1 or 2 pair maximum for an upcoming release, but yet you get more raffle winning calls/emails than what you plan to buy, what do you do with those extra winning pairs?

- Buy everything you win anything, then resell (hopefully for retail + tax).
- Tell the store "No thanks, give up my winning pair to someone else."
- Accept the winning raffle, but don't buy it and leave it as an unclaimed pair on RD.

Does anyone think that winning a raffle, but not picking up the sneaker 'tarnishes' your reputation with that store, and you get black listed from winning any future raffles at that store?

I'm really interested in what people have to say about this...
i buy them, pick the best pair i have, then resell. From the ftl champs fta stores i get $15 to $20 vip coupon codes that i can use for the next purchase plus when you do survey you get $10 in purchases $50 above. Finishline you get $20 rewards most of the time they give me two $20 rewards.. At the end of the day someone will still buy your extra pair if you sell them. You can decide to go retail + tax on it or add 20-40 up to you. Sell them on ebay to add positive feedbacks maybe lol.

Last edited:
I dnt even answer. The only time if I pick number that are block or I dnt know is when I am waiting for a call.

they don't even know about the shoes they sell

EDIT: There are worse things that you can do that would 'tarnish' your reputation at a store, like for example: shoplift.
QFT
i buy them, pick the best pair i have, then resell. From the ftl champs fta stores i get $15 to $20 vip coupon codes that i can use for the next purchase plus when you do survey you get $10 in purchases $50 above. Finishline you get $20 rewards most of the time they give me two $20 rewards.. At the end of the day someone will still buy your extra pair if you sell them. You can decide to go retail + tax on it or add 20-40 up to you. Sell them on ebay to add positive feedbacks maybe lol.
Smart.

Strike 3 And I'm out!
mean.gif
  What ever 
laugh.gif
 Didn't make this release but i'm heading out early release day to snag me a pear. 

Last edited:
Good question. When we win more raffles than we plan on buying, I usually call telling them that I won't be picking it up. I say usually because i've tried to call them and they don't pick up the phone. A lot of the releases here have a 1 pm (shiekh) or 6 pm (footlocker brands) pick up window so I want them to be able to sell the shoes immediately instead of waiting for me to not show up.

Just won a 6 from Shoe Palace a couple of hours ago, now I'm waiting on my boy's pair.

What time do finishline store start selling on release day? 8am or 10? What happened was i missed a call from fnl and when i called back he said the spot was already filled with another winner but i can come by 10am to see if there are unclaimed pairs if there is then i can buy them. I thought store opens at 10

Entered 4 raffles, just want 1 pair please...hoping to get lucky like last week with the hares. Gl everyone. I think this release has more pairs than the hares.

It does. WAY more.

Back to retail for him.... I'm gonna hit him with the "I need these on your employee Disco or no sale Playboy!" line today n see where that takes me!

My guess is he's gonna tell you retail or nah. It just doesn't seem like you're doing him favors by trying to eat off his discount.

I'm starting to lose faith in raffles...

i was winning them when they first started, but i think everybody wants to be "the plug" now, and is holding to many people down :lol:  

Probably accurate.

This raffle business is still mind boggling to me. 

Taking my chances online and I can't get a pair, so be it. I'll be goddamned if I have to enter a lottery for a CHANCE to BUY a pair of sneakers. :lol:

#QFT

online is basically a lottery for a chance to buy sneakers too

Also #QFT

i did 11 but we still have friday!!! keep the faith!!!

There are a LOT of bred 11's to go around. There could be a chance that stores just didn't get to call everyone yet.

Basically. They don't care. If you don't pick up your pair somebody else will be waiting to cop either way.

What time do finishline store start selling on release day? 8am or 10? What happened was i missed a call from fnl and when i called back he said the spot was already filled with another winner but i can come by 10am to see if there are unclaimed pairs if there is then i can buy them. I thought store opens at 10

The window for people to pick up there pair is from 8-10 before the mall opens. They said to come in at 10am because that's when they sell unclaimed pairs to the public when they officially open the store.

Back
Top Bottom