Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

trying to help a friend get a sz 12.5, but FNL doesnt sell 12.5.
also i was forced to order 2 pairs of sz 12.5 on FTL. there is no edit the quantity in the cart. trying to call ftl right now to cancel the 2nd pair.

Damn here comes the finishline charges that all need to be dropped... I hate their checkout process, all my info matches and still doesn't process correctly

finishline with that tax + shipping tho 
sick.gif

surprised i got through on FNL and struck out hard on NDC... but i'll take what I can get.
seriously. interestingly, i got free shipping on a separate order for a toddler size.

Lol not copping today but it's hella entertaining watching the hype pre-release go to a slow decline of disappointments and oos messages across all j brand stockists.

Hope everyone who copping to wear get theirs' 
laugh.gif

Why wouldn't Nike make a ton of these? Everyone has to know these would be a very popular release. Im doubting they are already sold out.

Size 12 on Eastbay for the win.  Make sure to check the carts guys.  My cart said $0 but they were in there

Why wouldn't Nike make a ton of these? Everyone has to know these would be a very popular release. Im doubting they are already sold out.
They haven't sold out. We've seen this a half dozen times this year already. Just going to take forever to purchase.

Damn here comes the finishline charges that all need to be dropped... I hate their checkout process, all my info matches and still doesn't process correctly
Same here. It didnt take either of my cards. Tried using paypal but then it took me back to the splash page after entering my info.

EB timer 3mins...
[For a friend; I don't really love XI lows, unless they're the OGRon Harper playoffs joints]

huh? link?

Nothing special, just the OG XI low... Back in the day most people hated them.
I've always loved these. So if I'm gonna wear an XI low, this is what I typically throw on.
I just always referred to them as the Ron Harpers, since MJ only wore them a couple times.
View media item 1546121

Back
Top Bottom