Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Damn these are causing all the shoe sites crash like they were the HIGH's or something....damn crazy.

Finally, got thru FTL 
smokin.gif

Anyone else notice 11.5 wasn't offered at first on NDC then just appeared. Odd i'm still in line for that but 11 sold out quick.

Damn these are causing all the shoe sites crash like they were the HIGH's or something....damn crazy.
keep waiting till it tells you out of stock I tried for a size 12.5 on NDC but struck out. picked up a 12 on the app

Last edited:
Got through on JJ :nthat:, now off to pick up my pair. One more release this month and im done till July

In 1995-1996 I lived in Baton Rouge. All three patent XIs released that year - white/concord, B/R, Columbia - sold out immediately. If you weren't in line you didn't get a pair.
Went to my first Bayou Classic in 95.
I knew I had to be the freshest cat in New Orleans with my white hooded pullover with the black Nike check, and fresh black and white patent leather jordans.

Later that night saw cats in groups of ten and they all had the Js on :lol:

Last edited:
we and the media make the hype. If we could ever just keep shoes on the low we might have easier cops

FInally got through on Eastbay, keep on trying. Got it in my cart at 10:30 EST after a half hour of clicking.

Back
Top Bottom