Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

They allow that where you live?

That ish does not fly down here in poorville.

A few years ago for the cement 4's a dude rolled up about 14 deep.

Long story short manager and his crew got into words and the cops showed up.

From that point forward it was one per person/family/GF/ Whatever.
lmao at folks taking their extended family to enter raffles. 

nerd.gif

How the hell do expressions raffles work? Just won one and have no idea of their procedure.

Usually pick-up window is between 8 and 10 AM (before the store opens to the public) at the store listed in the email they sent you. The manager is out front with a clipboard and list of winners' names and sizes. The manager will check your ID to confirm you're on the list and send you in to pay for your pair.

Uncollected pairs are released at 10 AM.

This has been my experience, but you could call the specific store you're picking up from if the email they sent you doesn't give the pick-up time or any other details.

FA at meadows Las Vegas call me right now just need one more 3 of 30. Me and my son trying to double up

Havent gotten a call from Nike Town either. Its not looking good lol. This sums it up at this point!

Does Niketown LA do fcfs after a certain time if the pairs aren't picked up? I called both beverly and Santa Monica but they were both ***** about it.

Oshkosh sweats and Jncos. I received a Finishline call so I can relax for the rest of the day. Next week is going to be a problem. 2 stores compared to 8. And I guess online. Sheesh.

Wat site do u guys use to get thru online? Any chance i can get thru on my mobile device on ftl, eastbay, champs etc? I know bots usually make sites crash!!

Does Niketown LA do fcfs after a certain time if the pairs aren't picked up? I called both beverly and Santa Monica but they were both ***** about it.

Yeah for the most part. But sometimes they do that whole re draft if people don't pick up.

Back
Top Bottom