Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

i think as long as you put the footwork in you can snag a pair places always have unclaimed pairs if u stick around

I struck out with my raffles 
frown.gif
 not looking good!

Call the store, talk to the manager, let him know u having ya girl pick up your winning ticket without your ID brotha.I don't want u gettin bad news from back home when u out in the MIA

Has anyone heard of finishline letting this this slide before? I won a raffle but might not be able to make the drive out to pick them up because my daughter isn't has a fever and may not be well enought for our road trip. (We were going to do a weekend trip to the US)

It's a 2 hr drive to get them and don't want to take her with if she's not feeling well. I have friends that are still going and wonder if this will work.

If not I'll just call them to give theb pair up to someone else. Or is it a good idea if friends just try and get my unclaimed pair?

Has anyone heard of finishline letting this this slide before? I won a raffle but might not be able to make the drive out to pick them up because my daughter isn't has a fever and may not be well enought for our road trip. (We were going to do a weekend trip to the US)

It's a 2 hr drive to get them and don't want to take her with if she's not feeling well. I have friends that are still going and wonder if this will work.

If not I'll just call them to give theb pair up to someone else. Or is it a good idea if friends just try and get my unclaimed pair?
mine does it.

Call the store, talk to the manager, let him know u having ya girl pick up your winning ticket without your ID brotha.I don't want u gettin bad news from back home when u out in the MIA
Definitely gonna give that a try......thanks for the idea REPPED

Back
Top Bottom