Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

i think they fulfill SNKRS orders first....just seems the way its happening then an hour later the NDC orders are being processed....stilll waiting 74 mins......20 windows open

I'll be content if I can just get my daughter a pair right now... She's been bugging for months about this release.

i think they fulfill SNKRS orders first....just seems the way its happening then an hour later the NDC orders are being processed....stilll waiting 74 mins......20 windows open
If that was true i would have a pair now, ive  been waiting since 10 on the app, kicked out a few times oos and back agin still waiting

I put 10.5s in my cart on NDC at 10:05 and just checked out at 11:12... So give it an hour and 15 min at this point.

Last edited:
Insanely good time to get lucky though 

Yes it was. And even then, I got on about 10 mins after release, had it in my cart, was having dinner while contemplating if I should get it or not. About another 10 mins passed and then I purchased it. Was the weirdest experience cause did not expect to get it at all.

trying out the SNKRS app now to see if it actually works but doubt it. Had me purchase it like 5 times now and still says pending.

Back
Top Bottom