Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I hated the red sock liner from earlier pictures..but having the sneaker in person..you can see that it's a dark colored red..it doesn't stand out or pop...or take away from the beauty of the patent leather. it's damn near light maroon if I do say so myself. I'm glad its not cherry red or infrapink

This. That's exactly how I would describe it light maroon. I would definitely been happier with black liner.

I'm just about done with Jordan brand. These **** ****** need to just make enough pairs for people so that they can buy and not break their weak *** servers anyways . I had like 5 different devices trying to cop this dumbass shoe. Even tried the Nike app with two different accounts . It is virtually impossible to buy these damn shoes at retail price. I'm done.. So **** you Jordan brand . i hope you go to hell with your monopoly and burn slowly. **** everyone that copped 3 pairs successfully. Never again will I spend hella bread on shoes it's just not worth it. I will spend my 200$ on 4 pairs of Adidas or something.
i feel ya bro

I'm just about done with Jordan brand. These **** ****** need to just make enough pairs for people so that they can buy and not break their weak *** servers anyways . I had like 5 different devices trying to cop this dumbass shoe. Even tried the Nike app with two different accounts . It is virtually impossible to buy these damn shoes at retail price. I'm done.. So **** you Jordan brand . i hope you go to hell with your monopoly and burn slowly. **** everyone that copped 3 pairs successfully. Never again will I spend hella bread on shoes it's just not worth it. I will spend my 200$ on 4 pairs of Adidas or something.
i feel this way big time on any type of concord 11's.. i wont pay those prices and each re stock is a WEAK stock

roll.gif

I liked the red sock liner from day one, but man in person it is sooooooo nice! These look too dope on feet, I gotta take em off.

See you next week in the chi 1 thead

Someone said the only 2 launches they've missed out on NDC  this year were the 11's. conversely the only shoes I can every buy from NDC are 11's. A good curse I suppose.

Like many others I had 4 or 5 different devices I ran for hours. I left for work opened my laptop and after relaunching around 2 I ended up with a pair in kart on NDC by the grace of the icey sole gods

I don't get it. If there's gonna be a line for unclaimed pairs anyway, why not just do FCFS and get it out of the way in the morning and proceed the rest of the day with business as usual?

That's what Finishline and Champs does

Last edited:
NDC / SNKRS was a joke...Simple as that...

Ended up with a pair from Shiekh's (I'm 3 for 3 on raffles with them)...That second pair still eludes me though...

I've got a few pairs of other releases stocked up that I'm going to use as trade bait...Something told me this release was going to be a problem but I didn't think it was going to be this troublesome...

With that said I'm out y'all...See everybody in 2016...

Back
Top Bottom