• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeezy foam thread say they dropping same day as these should make for a salty day but if true maybe these will be super GR though I just can't see a snakeskin J being widely available.... @BigBZzang nice pics

Some video reviews on you tube say limited or pretty limited for what its worth..?

Hype is what it's worth
wink.gif

I've been on these shoes since day 1. Hopefully I could cop, I'd hate to have to go through a re-seller but I gotta do what I gotta do if I really want them.

Yeezy foam thread say they dropping same day as these should make for a salty day but if true maybe these will be super GR though I just can't see a snakeskin J being widely available.... @BigBZzang nice pics
Think you got it the other way around the yeezy foams will be a GR. Adult, grade school and lil posite......

Anyone know if another men's snakeskin is going to drop this year? If not might have to buy these.

Think you got it the other way around the yeezy foams will be a GR. Adult, grade school and lil posite......
I know that why I said I can't see a snakeskin J being widely available re-read post I figured they would be limited way back when they surfaced and the foams have a glow in dark bottom and yeezys name attached (which you already know) so it won't matter if its GR. I think both are dope and can grab both if I wanted but probably passing. Only must on my list are blk/infra 6s and both XIs end of yr everything else last min decision. 

Kinda tough to say.  I don't think too many pairs of these will be floating around but the yeezy foams should draw more hype.  It's kinda weird to think that they would trump an XI but attaching "Yeezy" to anything pretty much guarantees a bigger spot light.

April 19th…...

These got 420 written all over them….

Gotta grab these for 420 among other things! 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom