• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
making the yeezy foams a GR and mass producing them would be nike's way of pissing kanye off.

these lows will sell out fast just because it's a jordan 11 lol

making the yeezy foams a GR and mass producing them would be nike's way of pissing kanye off.

these lows will sell out fast just because it's a jordan 11 lol
shouldn't have left nike 
wink.gif

How would a mass produced shoe of a different model piss him off? Lol. They didnt even do that w the Red Oct. Even if they did I doubt that fool would care. Nike will keep anything asso with him limited to keep hype, and to keep making cash from a dude that isn't even signed with him anymore.

Do the lows fit any differently? Trying to figure out if I should still go 0.5 up

Same

Last edited:

i hope a lot of people sleep on these like the bobcat 10s
I can assure you that won't happen. These are way more dope then bobcat 10s plus yeezys dropping the same day if someone strikes out on one the other will be copped

I can assure you that won't happen. These are way more dope then bobcat 10s plus yeezys dropping the same day if someone strikes out on one the other will be copped
are both the foams and 11 lows limited, i never seen nike to drop to limited shoes on the same day

are both the foams and 11 lows limited, i never seen nike to drop to limited shoes on the same day
Foams are GR all the way down to kids sizes but as someone pointed out in the yeezy foam thread foams are produced in less numbers then jordans and these are hyped so you know it'll be tough and I have no clue if snakeskins are limited or not but I assume them to be a lil limited

Think I'm gonna let these ride and go for concord lows since I missed out on highs but I really like these too

I'm trying to wear these in the jungle wit a Chick like Adam n Eve come 420….

JUNGLE LOVE w/ 11 SNAKESKINS On MY FEET!

i hope a lot of people sleep on these like the bobcat 10s

Oh no sir. 11s and they are snakeskin. The week of the 19th, the hype will be real. Plus by seeing the Yeezy being GR, no surprise if these are super limited

Foams are GR all the way down to kids sizes but as someone pointed out in the yeezy foam thread foams are produced in less numbers then jordans and these are hyped so you know it'll be tough and I have no clue if snakeskins are limited or not but I assume them to be a lil limited

Back
Top Bottom