• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These Memphis Grizzlies at the mall shopping. They need to be at the Hotel preparing for an *** whipping
lol idk about that *** whipping part...who did you see there?

Man I don't know which two they were I didn't notice the Faces. But based on their height and similarities maybe Quincy P, Jamal Franklin, Ed Davis. I peeked at the faces on their roster. It could have been random dudes but nah, they were not in Grizz gear but they were signing autographs.

Man I don't know which two they were I didn't notice the Faces. But based on their height and similarities maybe Quincy P, Jamal Franklin, Ed Davis. I peeked at the faces on their roster. It could have been random dudes but nah, they were not in Grizz gear but they were signing autographs.
yea that makes sense...those dudes won't be getting on the court tonight anyway lol

Copped this morning at FNL near my house and these look so sexy in person.  I normally only do the OG colors when it comes to Jordans, but these look really good.  Gonna rock em with all my throwback Philadelphia Eagles gear.  

I got a conformation email for Nike but don't see my order in #"My orders" so I'm kinda worried.

Nike really screwed me with the tech issues. Had these in my cart & now these sold out at every HOH and Sheikh in my area.

Nike really screwed me with the tech issues. Had these in my cart & now these sold out at every HOH and Sheikh in my area.

That's the risk you take by ecamping unless you're on the West Coast. It was try online or brave the University Mall in Tampa where if you're not there early. If these are like the white black, they'll probably restock.

I can't believe these are already going for 250+ on ebay... In the beginning no one wanted them and I was fine. Now all of these tech issues have created stupid hype for these.. Nike is brilliant with their marketing strategy if this really was all on purpose.. Not saying it was tho

Does anyone know what happened with NTNY?  I heard they didn't sell any.  I know the foams were RSVP'd today but what about the lows?

NDC SHIPPED!
happy.gif

Nike Scottsdale had quite the amount of pairs but by the time I got there they only had a size 3y in the kids aquas, so my little girl got hooked up.
Kind of wanted a pair, seems resale isn't too bad. May bite if I find a size 11 for a good price. Congrats to all who copped

Back
Top Bottom