• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They ain't Ralph though...

View media item 927484
I like the new joints though. Snakeskin material is thicker than the pink grade school pair from last year. People hating on the lime green...I think it's a nice touch for the spring and it's got a good Easter feel.

Shout to all those "it's a general release" people from earlier in the thread...hope you copped.

I was the opposite when I saw them early pics I planned to pass saw them at footlocker and they looked good and they went fast in my area i had a harder time getting these then my two pair of foams. Congrats to those who copped to keep.

Got shipping confirmation from ndc. These were limited around my way. ..some k9m and pops didn't even get them.

Its been a while since I tried picking up a pair of jordans in general and today tried to pickup the snakeskin's cuz I actually like them but you need raffle tickets now for General Releases?! wtf? I guess I've been away for way too long.  anyone with a 9.5?

Last edited:

NDC SHIPPED!
happy.gif
Yep ... mine too.  
happy.gif

If you got an order thru this morning you should be good to go on your order, Got my confirmed tracking shipping info from NDC 
nthat.gif

If you dont like the look of them cool, but I grabbed these and they are good quality.  I like em better than the white tuxedo lows I picked up last spring

tried to tell some that these wouldnt be easy...maybe there is still a chance on these but slim to none for most im sure... :frown:

I am sure these will be around the 200 range in 2 weeks or so, right now its all the hype. As soon as Concords release I can almost guarantee peeps will forget about these

All I know is I had a guarantee raffle ticket, showed up to pick my 11.5 up and they had a size 7 youth shoe in them. I never got that pair but they did offer me what was unclaimed which was the 7y and 2 size 10's. I was going to grab the 10 to at least oop here but I just left it for those in line for unclaimed pairs. I spent 7am-8pm exhausting all retail possibilities and I have nothing to show for online or in person. I'm almost thinking from now on I will save the time I have to invest to get a shoe at retail and just feed the resellers that actually buy the shoe I want to wear before I can cause their game is tighter, if much rather pay 300 have the shoe in ten minutes, than 170 and spend 13 hours mucking around with games gas, malls, lines, online, time, etc. Bump that

^^The same thing happened to me. Once NDC was up and working, the size showed up in my cart. Then, when I went to checkout, they were gone.

500+.

Thats how many listings are on eBay for nightshades. Concords drop 2 weeks. We'll see what I can do then if I can't catch this NDC joint.

@Zyzz did you not get my pm, I was at Hibbetts, could have grabbed that 10 for you to at least size swap maybe. I was being serious

500+.

Thats how many listings are on eBay for nightshades. Concords drop 2 weeks. We'll see what I can do then if I can't catch this NDC joint.

@Zyzz did you not get my pm, I was at Hibbetts, could have grabbed that 10 for you to at least size swap maybe. I was being serious

i didnt see it til late so i didnt bother replying since i assumed you already went and most likely left :lol:

i couldnt do a 10. i dont buy shoes not in my size or do swaps. its either i get my size or i dont get em even if they have resale value. just not my style.

i appreciate the look out tho SRS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom