• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea most here are asking between 200-240 depending on size. I had my choice...it's not bad but I should have been able to snag a pair of of NDC. Had them in my cart and was at final step within a minute of release. I moved and forgot to update my address, that killed it for me.

I'll be on point for the concords, those will be doubled up on.

These are a good quality release and will be a great summer shoes next to the roshes.

These Reptile 11's only really look good outside when the sun is at perfect placement on them for you to see the green pop. Lowlight pics they look really silly.

Want these joints for sure

endclothing.co.uk ‏@endclothing 3h Nike Air Jordan XI Retro Low 'Nightshade' launching online 10:00BST Tuesday 22nd April (£125) #nike #jordan #sneakers pic.twitter.com/zV0kSA73Rx another chance for those who missed out

endclothing.co.uk ‏@endclothing 3h Nike Air Jordan XI Retro Low 'Nightshade' launching online 10:00BST Tuesday 22nd April (£125) #nike #jordan #sneakers pic.twitter.com/zV0kSA73Rx another chance for those who missed out
Thanks ! But it's real hard to cop with them

I would have like to see a white Mid Sole w/ BLACK bottoms… instead of the Ever so popular ICEY Soles...
This is what I plan on doing when I get my pair. I haven't deceided whether to do it from the jump or when they get yellowed.

cant believe the amount of people grabbing after bashing :smh:
ooped a "friend" & now he doesnt want them but wont sell back to me at cost :rolleyes

last mikes he may ever get

had a dude with maddd gs pairs of foams early telling me retail until saturday

Last edited:
cant believe the amount of people grabbing after bashing :smh:
ooped a "friend" & now he doesnt want them but wont sell back to me at cost :rolleyes

last mikes he may ever get

had a dude with maddd gs pairs of foams early telling me retail until saturday

These **** ain't loyal

Back
Top Bottom