• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorry…. 

Not a fan of this Custom…. 

Looks like you grabbed a Sharpie and just colored in the SNAKESKIN……..

Plus ….If it was to be a sweet Custom… you would have got rid of the Green snakeskin and cut a black snakeskin to give it that real custom looking feel….

instead…. it looks like you used one of these
exactly what i was thinking

Picked mine up today... shout out to my boy @Dilly1031...
GALLERY]

******* dope. before the detailed pictures i was hating on these hard like wtf was JB thinking trolling us with this green snakeskin :smh: but they did them right, surprisingly (from the looks of it). im still waiting on mine to come, im interested to see what theyll look like in person, i know the fake snakeskin on the last years GS only was poop. this looks better though

Can't believe there aren't a pair of these in the NT forum for sale. All those  500+ pair on eBay and nobody in this thread (except one)  with on feet pics. It's like everyone that grabbed got them online and the hacks that grabbed in store are trying to resell. No way I'm paying over retain for this joint on GP..

And I almost did I was so pissed @ striking out

Last edited:
well on to the next...tried to warn some...

they were fairly easy to get (depending on where you are) if you tried. i know we only get like 200 pairs in the whole state of major GRs LOL and we got about 75 of these and if you wanted them it wasnt really that difficult.

they were fairly easy to get (depending on where you are) if you tried. i know we only get like 200 pairs in the whole state of major GRs LOL and we got about 75 of these and if you wanted them it wasnt really that difficult.
yea i got my multiples easy...actually came across 5 pair(raffles, etc)...hopefully i have the same luck in the near future...

They weren't easy for me or I'd have them. Wasn't for a lack of effort.

Lemme tell you how hard it was in my city.

I won the raffle. I'm a size 12 but they called me for an 11.5. When I got to the store to grab it, They brought my box with a size 7 youth in it, and a guilty shady *** look on his face. Hibbetts Regional Manager getting me hooked up though (supposedly)

I won the raffle. I'm a size 12 but they called me for an 11.5. When I got to the store to grab it, They brought my box with a size 7 youth in it, and a guilty shady *** look on his face.
lmao, pretty funny...definitely wouldnt have left without them walking me through the backroom and showing me all employee lockers as well as all inventory...

is this limited GR

or a Massive GR?

I got a pair was thinking to unload while people are hot on it

or should I keep it since the uniqueness of the colorway and cop another Concord Low. 

lmao, pretty funny...definitely wouldnt have left without them walking me through the backroom and showing me all employee lockers as well as all inventory...

What you guys dont understand is that stores holding raffles or selling you the shoes instead of employees is a privilege they owe you nothing.

What you guys dont understand is that stores holding raffles or selling you the shoes instead of employees is a privilege they owe you nothing.

I agree the employees should get first crack, they should make the employees preorder and pay for theirs if that's the case. Instead of snagging for friends. And then keep a direct allotment for consumers but yea, if employees want the shoe they 100% should get it

Just left FLIGHT CLUB LA  - these are going for $300.00 over there….

as well as 

The GS pink Snake's and the GS TEAL Low 11's…  all were $300.00

Too bad those TEAL's aren't in a WMNS sizes… I'd bought a pair of 11.5 or 12's for myself...

Just left FLIGHT CLUB LA  - these are going for $300.00 over there….

as well as 

The GS pink Snake's and the GS TEAL Low 11's…  all were $300.00

Too bad those TEAL's aren't in a WMNS sizes… I'd bought a pair of 11.5 or 12's for myself...

Those Turbo GS are fresh huh.

If I win a raffle and they call and tell me I won a specific shoe in a specific size best believe when I get there I expect what THEY told me...If not issues will arise....

Back
Top Bottom