• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the pics you took you have the green with black rope laces on them. Take em to the next level by adding an all black rope lace with green wrapping around them instead...

and btw any reputable sites you know of to purchase rope laces other than dope laces, kith, laced up laces? Might have to get some for my 11's and some recent runners i picked up

Last edited:

In the pics you took you have the green with black rope laces on them. Take em to the next level by adding an all black rope lace with green wrapping around them instead...

and btw any reputable sites you know of to purchase rope laces other than dope laces, kith, laced up laces? Might have to get some for my 11's and some recent runners i picked up
http://www.**************.com

smokin.gif
 dope custom to me 

not my pic

nice custom, i wonder what purple snake skin would look like with the infrared, like the raptor 7s on a XI low, i bet i would like em

Saw a kid in a bootleg, GM, fake, whatever you wanna call it pair today. Not bad but I could tell the difference. Made me wish I wasn't on my way back to work and was rocking my legit pair. I still only tried mine on, they haven't hit the streets officially.

Back
Top Bottom