Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
devil.gif

Hopefully i can get lucky and NDC doesn't make me find waldo and pass a math test for this rerelease like this morning for the concord lows 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Smart play JB. Instant sell out now. Those that couldn't get concord lows today will "settle" for these as consolation.

worse is i had them in my cart on release day.... :smh:

Same **** happen to me with the yeezy foams then I couldn't get them on the relaunch.

but I saved $100 and copped the concord lows instead.

not even gonna lie... wish i had gotten these and struck out on the yeezy foams online... ended up going ham locally on the foams but the jordans were toast.

and i probably missed out because i was trying to get the yeezy foams in my cart.. had i just check out man... just checked out.

Smart play JB. Instant sell out now. Those that couldn't get concord lows today will "settle" for these as consolation.
"settle"......UHH OK!

The Nightshades are fresher then the concord lows......

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, can't wait to come out empty-handed yet again. one of these days im gonna just give up

and on that day... nike will bless you with something to bring you back... happened to me a few times now :D

Glad to have a 'shot' at these. Wasn't feeling them at the initial launch but it grew on me after seeing so many pictures. Will definitely try for these instead of doubling up on concords!

Finally. Had both these and foams in cart at 8:02 and tried to check out until 9:30 when they announce the cancellation. Got the foams on the relaunch, bought the Concord low on a whim today (still couldn't get through checkout on NDC).

Glad to have a 'shot' at these. Wasn't feeling them at the initial launch but it grew on me after seeing so many pictures. Will definitely try for these instead of doubling up on concords!

Kinda wanna do the blacked out snakeskin custom. Loved that look.

Wishful thinking for me as well. Spent 2.5 hours This morning on a 'mass' GR to lock up my brother in laws pair but couldn't even double up for myself. But maybe that late release time might deter some people Monday

Wishful thinking for me as well. Spent 2.5 hours This morning on a 'mass' GR to lock up my brother in laws pair but couldn't even double up for myself. But maybe that late release time might deter some people Monday

Best of luck man. I'll b on seeing what's good.

Back
Top Bottom