• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YAY, these are fcfs at my local champs. i dont care if these are general release and that people will sleep on these. coppin this and wearin all of my cargo shorts to match this summer

That volt color at the bottom of the shoe is real nice.

I have mixed feelings for the snake skin part.

So I Gotta Admit..... I Was Clowning On These At First Calling Them The "Jake The Snake's" And Writing These Off As An Easy Pass.....

These Recent Pics Surfacing Have Changed My Mind Tho And I'll Definitely Be Grabbing A Pair Of These To Add To The Collec'..... That Chronic Green Print Tho :smokin
View media item 904127

Can't Eem Front..... I'ma Be Slitherin All Over These **** Like
View media item 904128

So I Gotta Admit..... I Was Clowning On These At First Calling Them The "Jake The Snake's" And Writing These Off As An Easy Pass.....

These Recent Pics Surfacing Have Changed My Mind Tho And I'll Definitely Be Grabbing A Pair Of These To Add To The Collec'..... That Chronic Green Print Tho :smokin
View media item 904127

Can't Eem Front..... I'ma Be Slitherin All Over These **** Like
View media item 904128

hahaha that **** got me rollin- but we are in the same boat my friend.... i honestly thought they were so hideous that i didnt think it was really going to release. JB has got me again :smh:

Saw these on feet while I was grabbing a bite to eat earlier. Looked nice with black jogger sweats, but I'm still 50/50 on them though.

Last edited:
I remember hating this shoe until I saw a review on it along side the Concorde low and then I was in. That green is fresh and the blue tint on the clear sole. I would have passed just basing my opinion off the stock or sample photos that I saw. I almost did that with the Venom 10 because of the sample photo, 

This shoe is super Fresh and I will be rockin it to Church on Easter for sure.

i clicked on the thread and the first thing i see is a jake the snake gif in recent photos 
laugh.gif

i'm in for these tho 

Im still wondering is the snakeskin
like patent leather or is it scaly snakeskin
cant tell by the pics

I believe its more scaly then patent but I could be wrong

I'm pretty sure they will be the exact same material as what's on the pink snakeskin lows that dropped last year. It's not patent at all, but it's not a good cut of "snakeskin" either.

Not to beat a dead horse (insert .gif), but it's nothing like the snakeskin on the OG XI lows. It's not even close to the snakeskin used on recent Kobes...

Back
Top Bottom