Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

So nobody talking about getting on this waitlist 7 min early in the open? I guess I’m at a loss. Is this the newest way that I haven’t heard of yet? I have plenty of discord and slack cook groups but no ones mentioned the champs app. JIG or no?

I'm Sick That I'm Just Now Realizing 3 Local Champs Had These Available Via The App Raffle :smh:

Never Give Our Local Champs Any Love And Looks Like They May Be The Only Footstore Getting These :angry:

Last edited:
goddamn this monday release threw me off...totally forgot about the champs app reserve, smh

online or bust tomorrow

Finally got my app L
Me and the gf just got ours too that was redicioulis having to wait 6 hrs for an L I don't get how you get waitlisted that long.. how do they not no the shoes been confirmed already by someone else and just tell you no haha

Seriously!! Lol I was convinced there was something wrong with my app.
I was thinkin the same thing that's why I was checking the thread too and as soon as mine switched to next time I checked and yours obviously switched at the same time too haha but o well try in the morning and like the other guy said if not movin on to the next!

u got snkrs, eastbay and champs sites in the morning. ya still got a shot.
i never "got em" on snkrs. well since the apl launched i one got thru with 1 pair. it was the green gatorade 6s and it was for a friend. other that that never won a draw or a release from them. so that should say ive taken infinite Ls. and champs n eastbay i never could add to cart. ths only website i had luck with is fnl. so thats why i wont bother trying.

I hit on these with 9 min HS, hopefully i can double dip before i pick them up... Im taking a sneaker break after these....

I said the same thing 5 purchases ago but just copped the white/red 3’s yesterday. Lol

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Took a bunch of L's with these. 7 Min HS and losses on some local shops getting them too. Oh well Ill try again today but not counting on it.

Update on my trip to L town

Got off the waitlist at 11:40 last night, knocked out and never confirmed

Lol this release hurts

anybody know if these fit the same as the most current XI lows (cool grey and emeralds)?

Back
Top Bottom