Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

with my lack of resources now, I guess ima have to get hip to this app reserve crap, which I've happily been able to avoid up until. now. I feel like my life is falling apart. change isn't always good, but this taught me if change is inevitably happening, then ADAPT EARLY! :ohwell:

with my lack of resources now, I guess ima have to get hip to this app reserve crap, which I've happily been able to avoid up until. now. I feel like my life is falling apart. change isn't always good, but this taught me if change is inevitably happening, then ADAPT EARLY! :ohwell:

All is not lost, whatever the situation, it will pass. Brighter days ahead

:lol:

it makes it easier IMO, because if you buy a lot of sneakers it has to be something really limited for you to miss out on anything. As opposed tot he store route which was in the hands of the employees :rolleyes

Fcfs at a champs by me, and store opens at 10am. Got to the store at 9:30 and no lines. Manager comes at 9:50 and says sold out before store opened.

Screenshot_20180514-100739_SNKRS.jpg

was waiting in line for a couple of minutes on snkrs too and eventually went through

don't forget to use ebates for 15% cashback if you're on the desktop too

Back
Top Bottom