Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

these remind me of the question lows back in the day. we're about to see jb release suede 11 lows in every color imaginable lol. think this would be a good model for nike to put on id. suede 11 lows and 1 mids. maybe 1 day...

these remind me of the question lows back in the day. we're about to see jb release suede 11 lows in every color imaginable lol. think this would be a good model for nike to put on id. suede 11 lows and 1 mids. maybe 1 day...

i'm a minority when it comes to the 11 and only like a few cw's bcuz of the white midsole, but the women's Heiress have been getting some nice AF ver, i'm big on diff materials (minus the breds i hate all the OG 11 CWs and have also owned both the Concords and Breds over the yrs so i'm not just saying this out my behind), i been looking forward to that suede toe bread for years and was ready to paint that midsole as well but it never came, but the women have had the velvet, stingray and whatever is on the rose gold though the white cracked one and the upcoming purple are kinda funky, i love when JB experiments. these jeters and the cap & gown, 72-10, silver anni (i have a love hate of those) and the Pinnacle all show that this shoe can be a beast when experimented on, i remember people going crazy for the snakeskin back in 02-03 i think it was.

As Long As You Have Original Receipt And The Shoes Are Unworn, You Can Pretty Much Return Anything Back To A Nike Outlet For Full Refund Of Original Purchase Price :wink:

I don't think outlets will allow you to do returns if you used paypal tho.. Was denied about a year ago and had to send them in.

I haven’t worn mine yet, but I love these. ‍♂️

EBD90F35-AA3E-4993-9CA7-10E5EB3C61EC.jpeg

I wished they would have released the mids that had leaked, lol. I hate 11 lows unless they're I.Es.... however the quality is good on them.

It safe to say that these flopped. Lowest sold for $202, Dudes are paying less on StockX than I paid from eastbay shipped :lol: o well I still love my pair low or not these are very nice and detailed. I wouldn't be surprised at all if these popped up at the outlets along with the shadow X's

IMG_4005.PNG
IMG_4006.PNG
IMG_3994.JPG

These didn't flop IMHO its just our passion breeds resellers. Jordan Brand just simply made these more available than expected for something that would seem to have been limited. Thus the usual suspects bought every pair they could find to try to turn a profit. But in this case anybody who wanted these could easily get them for retail. Now they are abandoning ship. Honestly same with Jordan 1 Best hand in the game pack. In north America if you think you're turning a profit on the Blue Moon or Clay green you're kidding yourself. In that case the Jordan 1's "flopped" too.

These didn't flop IMHO its just our passion breeds resellers. Jordan Brand just simply made these more available than expected for something that would seem to have been limited. Thus the usual suspects bought every pair they could find to try to turn a profit. But in this case anybody who wanted these could easily get them for retail. Now they are abandoning ship. Honestly same with Jordan 1 Best hand in the game pack. In north America if you think you're turning a profit on the Blue Moon or Clay green you're kidding yourself. In that case the Jordan 1's "flopped" too.

I hear u. Maybe flopped was not the right word to use. I'm def glad I was able to pick up a pair for retail, and I could get used to this I wish every pickup was this easy. F the resellers

I bought 2 pairs from Eastbay and I noticed that one is darker than the other. For those of you who doubled up did you experienced the same thing?
I've noticed that the darker pair is a longer hair suede. The darker pair looks like it has a hint of purple when worn outdoors.

Attachments

• 20180523_122105.jpg
    20180523_122105.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20180523_122922.jpg
    20180523_122922.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20180523_123009.jpg
    20180523_123009.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 20180523_123202.jpg
    20180523_123202.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I bought 2 pairs and I noticed that one is darker than the other. For those of you who doubled up did you experienced the same thing?
I've noticed that the darker pair is a longer hair suede. The darker pair looks like it has a hint of purple when worn outdoors.

Ndc vs EB/CS? :nerd:

Both pairs came from Eastbay

oh well so much for that theory

It’s cheaper to buy 100 pair of lows and make the damn mids yourself by trial and error.... lots for trial and error. Just need one though.

Ends up being half price that way....

it be even cheaper to buy 4prs of pinnacles and dye/paint the upper blue, buy 1 low to remove the midfoot writing and resow it, change out the soles and have someone embroider the 2 on the back

Back
Top Bottom