Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

idk after the "Bush" incident, you made be charged with terrorism :rofl:

D433848D-690E-4E41-A4DF-5694686C3EC4.gif

I would say you could get the charge down to attempt battery.

might depend on the DA and my lawyer lol

idk after the "Bush" incident, you made be charged with terrorism :rofl:

getting sent to an off the grid blacksite detainment torture camp for throwing a pair of 11s at sum1...laaaawd lol

homie weaaaaved that shoe all silky smooth lol

my man mightve been a bad president, but he got them cat reflexes lol

I see these at a champs store in Houston Texas, did they flop cause the champs emp was bsing about what size they had left.

Surprised these are sitting in the states because shoes like hyper Royal 13s sold pretty quick. Here in Canada, they were hard to get on release date, and there were a couple of restocks, but sold pretty quickly. However there’s no resell value here, maybe $20-40 above retail

Surprised these are sitting in the states because shoes like hyper Royal 13s sold pretty quick. Here in Canada, they were hard to get on release date, and there were a couple of restocks, but sold pretty quickly. However there’s no resell value here, maybe $20-40 above retail
Some ppl aren't yankee fans.

Had a chance to grab these from the restock and these are really nice. I mean the quality of the suede, laces and detail in general is special. The suede feels alot better on feet for me personally than the patent leather.

man, i just took mine out to wear and I forgot to take the paper out of the box when I got em and they *already* started to yellow. smh.

I hear you but, ****, it's not even been six months. Guess the milky soles yellow quicker than the clear ones or something.

I hear you but, ****, it's not even been six months. Guess the milky soles yellow quicker than the clear ones or something.

Oxidation depends on so many different factors bro. Too many to name. The only way to minimize it is to expose it to less oxygen. And remember that nothing on a XI cracks or deteriorate from a lack of oxygen except for maybe the sole's glue. But that's irrelevant because you are actually wearing them.

I haven’t checked on mine since I wore them for a few days post release but you prompted me to throw the paper away. Don’t have any yellowing.

Such a nice shoe - I need to wear these more.

55B3CA7F-82C5-42AC-8721-4399B621DD8B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom