Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

I was able to get these reserved for tomorrow successfully. I checked my phone during the countdown ending and I was selected with the 10 minute head start. I basically reserved them immediately once the option was available to me.

The last reserve I did was in December 2016 for the Space Jam XI at Champs coincidentally. Yeah it's been that long.

Caught a W
Screenshot_20180513-193750_Champs Sports~2.jpg

Went StockX route for $20 over retail plus tax...knew that 7min HS wouldn’t deliver a W. Thankfully they’re a brick for resellers so that’s a win for those who wanted them

I did hear these were limited because an assistant manager I'm cool with at a local Champs told me his store got 12 pairs total. Basically 1 pair per size instead of the usual 2 or more per size.

Although I was successful in securing a pair for tomorrow, I sure as hell wish the app chose the ghetto Fox Hills Mall Champs as my location since it's literally down the street from my residency. I have to freaking go to another location.

So how is location dictated? Isn't it supposed to be the closest store to your zip code? Or is it just random between the 3 store you choose in the app?

Although I was successful in securing a pair for tomorrow, I sure as hell wish the app chose the ghetto Fox Hills Mall Champs as my location since it's literally down the street from my residency. I have to freaking go to another location.

So how is location dictated? Isn't it supposed to be the closest store to your zip code? Or is it just random between the 3 store you choose in the app?

How can the mall be ghetto but not your residency?

I believe it’s just random because I rarely hit at the mall that is closest to me.

Had mothers day dinner w/ the fam & totally forgot about the reserve. Champs account my strongest too. Oh well, gona pass on drop day & throw that money into the Cap & Gown 11's if I can snag a pair.

Congrats too all who copped especially u New Yorkers & hope u all enjoy ur mothers day.

How can the mall be ghetto but not your residency?

It's ghetto based on the conduct of the people who frequent it and the type of undesirable people it draws. That mall has been classified as that for a real long time now. The surrounding area itself isn't ghetto, it's just inside the mall.

Back
Top Bottom